Poll Syndicate

Yes they are indeed analogue.
Imagine them as shiny records.

Same. I do download everything that I add to my library though, just to avoid any interruptions if I lose service. My girlfriend was talking about buying an iPod and I was just like wtf do you need an iPod for? Almost everything you can think of is on Spotify or Apple Music, and if you have a college email you can get the student discount and only pay $5 a month.

1 Like

How do you open the Task Manager?

• Ctrl + Alt + Del
  • Ctrl + Shift + Esc
  • Other

0 voters

Is that a , the proper way, or what way I do it?

The way you do it.

# htop

btw, I use Arch

1 Like

htop is nice. A must have if I might say.

1 Like

I use the Run command (Win+ R). I also use it for calc, snippingtool, charmap… etc. So usually I can just hit the first two or three letters and hit enter.

Poll time.
My computer is pretty much perfect for me.
Now I must decide where to go next.
One of the choices I have is a new GPU. I don’t really need the graphics power of it, but I can use some newer features and lower power consumption.
On other hand the prices are still kinda high. I can replace my 5 years old SSD, get better PSU, some cable extentions and make my system look better in general and when pricing normalizes or something I will think about new GPU…

• Buy new GPU
  • Polish the build and wait for the next gen and decent pricing

0 voters

PS: I need non of this. My system is just fine as it is. I want it all though. But I can do one thing at the time…

I saw polish. You used a PSU as an example. A solid PSU can last 10 years or more. So that is a solid choice for the time being. imo

1 Like

I already have a solid PSU… I just want something with more wattage and modular cables so I will have room for white cable extentions.
I should have clarified - I need non of this. I want it all, though…

Answered GPU, but it depends on what you are right now.

1 Like

What is a better mail deliver system?

• USPS?
  • Squirrel?
  • Hobo Express?

0 voters

[x] Catapult

Trebuchet is clearly superior, it can launch 90kg projectiles over 300 meters

• Novasty follower
  • Normal Person
  • Visible_confusion.gif

0 voters

I’d say if your GPU is still good enough to give a slick experience in the games you play, there is scope for improvement elsewhere. As soon as one starts getting frame drops, or having to lower settings, it’s time to start saving for a new GPU.

Saying that, a new card may be more months worth of saving for some than others, so use the force, Luke…

GTX 560 officially died in December of last year. And literally. Just play gta online.

Bed sizes. What do you sleep on?

• Twin
  • Full
  • Queen
  • King
  • Other. Please explain.

0 voters

Queen, but shared. I have slept on a twin with another person and there’s no greater form of long-term torture IMO. I’m only 5’7" too, so I don’t take up a lot of room.

1 Like