Poll Syndicate

I’d blame the Russians…

1 Like

Is it persistent, comes and goes? You don’t give a whole lot of information. Even a doctor couldn’t give you a diagnosis on that little.

Statement: It could be a repetitive stress injury, but I am not a doctor, I’m an assassin droid. Recommendation: It would not hurt to get it checked out if it is persistent or recurring.

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/the-lounge-2018-06-june-philosophically-alcoholic-edition/127986/4644?u=kewldude007

Body wash VS bar soap.

• Body wash
  • Bar soap

0 voters

Pressure washer.

2 Likes

Depends on the water, but hard water IME is much worse with bar soap.

Definitely body wash.

California peaches vs Georgia peaches.

• California peaches
  • Georgia peaches

0 voters

Is there a difference?

Only if you hate California.

Buy Bulgarian peaches then. I need to make something sweet with peaches tomorrow… If I find peaches somewhere…

1 Like

Georgia peaches are juicer and sweeter.

2 Likes

Solid soap, or liquid depends on the bathroom. and the company… certain situations one would never wish soap that might be dropped… I guess that’s why they invented Soap on a Rope?

Truck stop showers?

Close, I’m thinking more like people held “At Her Majesty’s pleasure”

aka in the clink, the slammer, the big house, doing porridge

I accidentally ate a bowl of white gravy thinking it was porridge. It was delicious.

I heard bar soap is more environmentally friendly than liquid. Bar soap only needs a wrapping, the rest of the weight is the soap itself. Because it’s lighter, it’s cheaper to ship, and there’s no plastic to recycle. There’s also less of a chance of using too much soap so you waste less.

How do you buy/consume your music?

• Analogue media only (vinyl, tape, Laserdiscs, etc.)
  • Digital Physical media (CD, Music DVDs, etc.)
  • Digital Download (Amazon mp3s, ITunes, Bandcamp, etc.)
  • Stream (Spotify, YouTube, Internet radio, etc.)
  • Personal Cloud (PlexMediaServer, etc.)
  • I am a one-man orchestra/band and make my own music on the fly

0 voters

I’ve had Spotify for almost ten years now, anything but streaming feels very backwards to me.

Laserdisc is analogue?