Poll Syndicate

I remember playing through The Shivering Isles ages ago. Whenever someone mentioned Jyggalag I thought Gigolo in my head.

@TheDiddilyHorror

I lol’d at that last option. Enjoy real literature without illustrations - list of ingredients on toilet products! MY SIDES!

1 Like
  • Hamburger
  • Pizza

0 voters

Missing “slit my wrists in anger because my employer didn’t take enough out (despite my telling them to) and I have to pay the government money on top of already owing student loans and other things” option.

1 Like

How could you turn down Burnt Ends for a fucking turkey samich? How could you even consider that?

What kind of communist twinkle toed cock-sucking shit am I looking at?

this is a joke, but not really. Burnt ends > turkey anything

No idea if we allready had this but:
Wich M&M bag is best?

• Blue
  • Yellow
  • Brown

0 voters

Yellow, no contest.

It’s what my dad did back in early 2008 on a 2007 Camry, got an extended warranty and years later after the warranty had expired had a few problems that he got them to fix for free. Last year he got a used Buick that was in excellent condition that was blue booked at $6,000+ for $3,000.

All 3 and more.

I never heard of your mom 69. Is that a joke?

For the love of standards just stick to Celsius pls. @HK-47 @Eagle_88 He can’t have nap and bike ride at the same time unless he wants to commit suicide.

1 Like

No

An American asked an American what temperature it is, I expect the result in something I don’t have to convert to understand.

2 Likes

((58 - 32)*5)/9

lol there ya go champ!

it sounds like he bought a used car…

If the choice is between those two - I choose Pizza. I always eat hamburgers messy and I don’t really see a way to do it cleanly. It’s also uncomfortable for me. While pizza - man I love pizza.

1 Like

The 2007 Camry was something some one ordered new and then they got an Avalon instead, the Buick was used. Still, around $16,000 for a car costing over 10k more is ok for a deal. It was an early model and the last model of Camry that was made in japan. Had less that 30 miles on it from them letting people test drive it. Current car is a 1996 Subaru Outback that cost me $2,900 and will probably hold on to for a few more years to sell for more than I got it for.

Edited out things not really relevant to this thread, I derail enough stuff. That and not really the most sound advice to get an 80’s car if you can’t work on it yourself.

Yeah, never buy a pre 2014 cadillac, they got no power and chug gass… Most the ones I have driven from the mid 90s to 2014 got power but they don’t really like turning…

You expected a Cadillac to have fuel economy, cornering, and power??

I never suggested he do both at the same time. That’s just absurd. Bike then nap.

1 Like

There’s a reason they’re called Land Yachts.

Not really but I expected it to be able to turn better than that though. If a corner said 35mph, it was best to only be going that speed through it. That one was one of those times when I needed a car and that was what was available. Brother wanted to go crabbing at the beach one time and he said he would pay for gas and I kept telling him we didn’t want to take that car and that he would pay for gas. When we got most the way back he was like, never again…

• New work boots from White’s or Nick’s?
  • Or a gtx 1080.

0 voters

Gaming is temporary and has many settings, your feet are the only ones you get.

4 Likes