0 voters

What is outside temperature

No “Fap” option. Bad poll is bad.

7 Likes

I can only fap so many times.

6 Likes

guy be fapping like mad in the unisex work bathroom. :joy:

1 Like

Holy hell! Better shelter with a giant block of ice before it gets any hotter!

bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7

You beat me too it.

What is your favorite elder scrolls game?

• Arena
  • Daggerfall
  • Battlespire
  • Redguard
  • Morrowind
  • Oblivion
  • Skyrim
  • Legends

0 voters

I had a tooooon of fun with Morrowind, and it’s the first game that got me into the series. I remember seeing the Game of The Year Edition at Blockbuster for $20, going back to school and asking one of my friends about it and he said it’s definitely worth it. So I bought it. I originally had it for Xbox, and I remember you could create spells to lower your own stats, then go to a trainer and train for like 1 gold, then when your spell wore off (I’d set the duration to like 10 seconds) you’d have your original stat back plus the one you trained.

BUT I picked Oblivion as my favorite. I spent the most time on it. I beat it, and the expansions, several times. I know people thought it was over-simplified compared to Morrowind, and they thought the landscape was too boring, but I loved it. I thought the combat was vastly improved over Morrowind. I didn’t really mind that the main story was pretty dull (althought the whole Mankar Camoran part was pretty cool), because The Shivering Isles and Dark Brotherhood were amazing.

Skyrim is alright, but I’ve spent more time modding it than actually playing the game because I don’t really find it to be that fun. Not saying that it sucks, just saying that it didn’t captivate me like Morrowind and Oblivion did. It also came out at a bad time because at the time I was REALLY into WoW. So I played it when it first came out, then went back to WoW, then played it a little bit when I hit a dry spell in WoW, but never really devoted a lot of time to it. It is the only game I’ve ever gone to a midnight release for though.

ESO Online was pretty bad at launch, but it’s gotten a lot better. I actually love the scenery. The thing that gets me is the combat and movement. I know they wanted to have some sort of targeting because it’s an MMO and it’d be too hard for most people if every single attack/spell was a skill shot, but it just doesn’t feel right because of this. It doesn’t feel like an Elder Scrolls game, which to me has always felt kind of like raw input with a little bit of quirkiness. In ESO when you aim at something it’s outlined in a red highlight so you know whatever spell you’re about to cast will hit it, which absolutely destroys immersion. I’d play it more if I could get into a fun guild or if I had some friends who played, but it’s one of those games where it’s really not that fun to play on my own, just like what WoW has turned into for me. The one thing that I absolutely love about it is there’s no subscription required, so I can pop in every once in a while and see what’s up, and maybe put several hours into it before getting bored. It’s not like WoW where I have to re-sub when I think I want to play again, only to get bored again after an hour or two.

As for Legends, i only included it for the lulz.

I use my computer for heating.

Because a car for $10,000 less new is somewhat cheaper…

I will not vote,cause I only played one of them and I don’t think I want to play any of the others… So of course the one I played will be my favorite…

$10,000 less new? Maybe I forgot what I was saying earlier in that conversation but it’s not possible to buy a new car for $10,000 less than MSRP. If you found a dealer that does that, please let me know ASAP lol

In response:

Your favorite TES evil doer (trying to keep it to the ones most people would know)

• Alduin
  • Dagoth Ur
  • Molag Bal
  • Jagar Tharn
  • Almalexia
  • Mehrunes Dagon
  • Some other evil doer

0 voters

• Comics
  • Manga
  • I - an intellectual - enjoy real literature without illustrations (articles in playboy, list of ingredients on toilet products, etc)

0 voters

like going to PH for the gun videos…

2 Likes

Molag Bal and Jyggalag

A one stop shop for things that make you hard.