Poll Syndicate

That’s a tough one.

I’m going to say Ginger Ale because you’re going to have the super hipster SJW’s who drink whatever isn’t mainstream.

And then Mountain Dew because you’re going to have the grotesquely obese basement-dwelling neckbeard SJW’s who drink nothing but Mountain Dew.

They won’t drink Pepsi because they’re still butthurt about the Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial.

Hahaha :grinning:

Bring Fanta. It was created by the Coca-Cola company since they couldn’t sell coke to Germany around WWII.
Just tell them that afterwards. I’m sure they’ll love it.

Or. How about mexican soda. And call it mexican soda.

1 Like

Still no bitter lemon…
Give me my bitter lemon dude :smiley:

2 Likes

vote how much you like the new layout of site 1 is low 10 is high .

0 voters

But… I love ginger ale.

Haven’t heard of this before actually.

All I know is that cherry-vanilla pepsi is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My poll got messed up on the mobile site.

Here is my question.

Booths or tables when going out to eat in restaurants. This is for restaurants where you can seat your self or request where you want to sit. Not where seating is determined by the host.

• Booths
  • Tables

0 voters

Booths

Tables

How do we deal with APU’s?

• An APU mega thread
  • A category
  • Don’t care
  • People actually own these? ROFL!

0 voters

Run it in the CPU or GPU section. Or post it in hardware since not a huge amount of people have em.

1 Like

Qualifications to actually be a Mega-Thread

• Have at least 100 comments
  • be tagged as mega_thread

0 voters

Mildly annoyed at lots of people trying to start mega threads for sheer growth of their e-peen; and then the thread promptly dies after just a few comments.

In short, abuse of the tag.

Would be nice if this could only be dished out at UTL Regular or above.

Let me get this straight…
You are all going to a restaurant, there are only tables, so… You all, that unanimously voted against tables, you just leave?
IDK, may be I am mad or something, but I always like tables for restaurants more than booths.

1 Like

It’s preference not an absolute

4 Likes

No, just suck it up. It’s not like tables are lava or something. Booths are much more comfortable imo, especially if they have the high backs because then you get more privacy too.

1 Like

Place has only tables. What do you do?

• Run away to Boothland
  • Sit down and be a beta

0 voters

1 Like

Neither.

The Chad Booth versus the Virgin Table

2 Likes

Time to choooooose Dr. Freeman.

@ThatBootsGuy your honesty is appreciated.

2 Likes

There is no applicable option :stuck_out_tongue:

You know there are kids in China starving for opinion polls. Even opinion polls with just ONE choice. Do the humanitarian thing and just pick the closest response.