Poll Syndicate

Keep the ones you have warranty concerns for it makes the process easier.

6 Likes

Also resell value is better if you have the original packaging…

3 Likes

ehhhh. Rarely but sometimes it helps. Also helps with shipping if you intend to sell on ebay or the like later down the line

2 Likes

If I was limitied on space, I’d only save the special boxes or boxes for fragile items.

I’m not though, so I save all hardware boxes.

I also have the boxes for my cases, but they are only kept until I move next time. Then they are out.

1 Like

Same price. Will buy Shadowlands either way.
For 1080p gaming:

• Zotac RTX 2060
  • PowerColor RX 5600XT 14Gbps + free WoW Shadowlands

0 voters

1 Like

Honestly it’s pretty much the same performance in general. With the Radeon at least you get the game, so…

Does the nvidia one have the RTX offloading for both the games that support it?

1 Like

AB… solutely no idea…

fuck the RTX, I just wouldnt buy a powercolor. the AIBs for AMD cards have been very shady as of last gen. To then go with the bottom of the barrel of manufacturers on an AMD AIB card is… risky IMO.

2 Likes

I’ma change my vote to the 2060.
Gets more fps in WoW and no idea how good PowerColor is (regarding the concerns mentioned by @Adubs).

I have searched some reviews, and PowerColor 5600XT has some reviews (other model, same cooler) with clickbaity titles of SMELL and FIRE.

I will order the 2060.
Saphire Pulse costs locally the same as WoW + 2060, so meh.

1 Like

The 2060 is so bad at raytracing may as well not even consider it a feature on the card. 5600xt

If we’re comparing reference to reference then I’m on board with a 5600xt. If he put a sapphire 5600xt then sure. Lets do it.

Whose delete operation is correct?

• Mac : Delete removes character BEHIND current one.
    • Windows : Delete removes character AFTER current character
    • Vi : Delete (x) removes THE current character

0 voters

1 Like

Can we get a counter-poll to answer what backspace should do?

1 Like

Um, small typo there bud

2 Likes

TP-Link wireless adapters are surprisingly not bad.

I don’t trust their routers though.

I don’t know what it is with TP-Link routers, but they don’t work properly with Xbox servers, and you can’t flash custom firmware on them because the firmware is locked, 3 of my friends and myself had issues with Forza Horizon 4 servers before switching out of TP-Link routers.
For mesh i was thinking D-Link’s EXO system, it costs almost 2x than the bridged AC1900 system i had in mind (2x Mercusys MR50G), but who knows, if its good, maybe its worth it.

So far, I only worked with MikroTik’s mesh system (for a big-ish LAN-Party and recently with just one WAP at home).

Setup is simple, just takes a moment. Link to their Wikipage regarding setup

Where is “down here” if you don’t mind the question.

1 Like

Mikrotik is nice, but its costly down here…

1 Like