Poll Syndicate

Buy from Poland?

27" 144Hz 1440p 154€

I want a second monitor…
I can buy whatever 60hz non Freesync monitor…
Or I can finally have Freesync as I was wanting for a long time and have a second monitor as well…

No, it is elitism, dude…
Should I get this 500$ car? No, buy this 4000$ one cause it’s a better car… I know it’s a better car. But I don’t have the money for it.
I’m fully aware 1440p 144hz 27" is massively better than 75hz 24"1080p, but I can’t afford it. It is massively out of my leave and out of my computer’s capabilities as well.
Can I get a better monitor for about 100€? Noni can’t. But you all are recommending me to spend north of 300€…
I’m not saying it won’t be a better experience. I’m saying you completely missed the point of the question…
Is RX 570 a good GPU for 100€ used?
No, buy Radeon VII for 700 cause it’s much much faster…

PS: I can guarantee everyone who voted don’t buy have done so assuming I will buy 144Hz monitor instead…

Whatever you say man.

2 Likes

We are obviously not understanding each other…

1 Like

you should save up for a ferrari

1 Like

Why even bother with peasant 1440p? And only 144Hz? Anything below 4K + 240Hz is pleb gear.
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

COKE or PEPSI? why not both?

True chaotic evil here

Copsi? Peke?

1 Like

No, Pepsi is far superior.

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t tell you for the life of me… Pepsi is almost completely absent from the local market…

Crystal Pepsi is the clear winner…

2 Likes

It’s sweeter and has ~10% more caffeine.

We did a test in high school where we brought in Coke and Pepsi, but told the students that the Pepsi was a new soda, and like 80% of them said they liked the Pepsi. Granted, they could just be like OooOOOhhhH new things. But still. It confirms my bias so it must be true.

I don’t remember :persevere:

1 Like

I think they brought back crystal pepsi some time ago… Or maybe I’m wrong…

pizzakeskelt%C3%A4

They do a run every so often, people stock pile it then sell it on ebay for around $5-$10 a bottle.

Seems to be $10-$18 a bottle atm… When you factor in shipping…

@psycho_666 I don’t want to sound an elitist but I’d go for the 1440p 27" 144hz display as well.

But if you need/want to have second monitor now then go for the 1080p. I can’t have my pc with just one monitor so I can understand your dire situation. :slight_smile:

But trust me, 27" 1440p monitor is worth the money, especially since you like to program etc.

You really really really do not understand me at all …
Right now my choice is either buy this or get some cheap 1080p 60hz standard monitor.
144 is completely out of the question since I can’t afford it, not to mention 1440p and 144hz… That is so expensive I am completely ignoring its existence.
It’s like asking you is 570 a good GPU and you answering me don’t buy it cause it’s not as good as 2080…

1 Like

You should go for a 1440p@144hz honestly Pete

1 Like