Poll Syndicate

Would have been great to have Ryzen Mobile launch along Ryzen Desktop.
Oh boy, the dent in Intels bottom line would have been bigger than ~12%

1 Like

Lack of a mobile Vega cause me to go with a 1080 im my laptop.

This isn’t the lounge…

Oops. Mixed places up.

Cake is a lie, there is only pie.
Through pie, I gain calories.
Through calories, I gain weight.
Through weight, I gain size.
Through size, my belt is broken.
The Flavor shall set me free.

2 Likes

The pie is mostly salt.

What do you prefer?

• Get dumped.
  • Get friend-zoned.

0 voters

that implies that I interact with other humans that I could form a relationship with

6 Likes

of course you interact with other humans. You are young attractive white straight male. Are you not?

that is subjective

I really have no desire to talk to people outside of what is necessary, much less small talk and even less with a female

2 Likes

Don’t lie to yourself. You know you want that female. It’s built into your genes.

He could have a preference for men. Did you ever think of that?

That would be a bug in his DNA code. I would rather not think of that. XD

Myers-Briggs personality type

• ISTJ
  • ISFJ
  • INFJ
  • INTJ
  • ISTP
  • ISFP
  • INFP
  • INTP
  • ESTP
  • ESFP
  • ENFP
  • ENTP
  • ESTJ
  • ESFJ
  • ENFJ
  • ENTJ

0 voters

Not at this point in time. I work full time and go to night school 3 times per week, that and a yearly quakecon means I am slightly strapped for cash constantly year round, explaining why I still live with my parents

>just have her as a girlfriend dont got to live with her not thinking about it until I am independent

No.

specifically INTJ-A

1 Like

I didn’t want to make it too specific, 16 options is plenty

No “Myers-Briggs is as scientific as astrology?”

2 Likes

meh, in my very anecdotal evidence it’s spot on. Obviously with any system to try and delineate the differences between people, especially something as abstract as personality, you’re going to run into difficulties. Because, at the heart of it all, people are extremely complex creatures and trying to group them together in virtually any manner there’s going to be outliers and exceptions. But it’s what I’m familiar with so that’s why I chose that particular one.

This is by far the most creative way I have seen someone express their opinion on homosexuality.

So…

2 Likes