PLZ ADVICE BUY Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 XTREME Gaming 4GB GDDR5 OR ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition PLZ I NEED HELP ?

I can not thank You enough thank you if you have any other advice so much that I know I will be glad

Make sure that your psu is up to snuff for that card before buying.

1 Like

my motherboard is asus z97 pro gaming there will be no problom with this card yes ?

That board is fine.

1 Like

what type or ram you advice ?

But the power supply. What power supply do you have?

1 Like

depending on the cpu a bit.
But basicly any 1600mhz or 1866mhz is fine.

Something like G.skill Snipers 1866mhz cl 9 ram will be fine.
Or Kingston HyperX Fury´s, or what not.
Corsair Vengeance LP

1 Like

Also A-Data XPG, Crucial Ballistics, Patriot or even AMD ram... AMD ram is quite good, depending on what you use it for. In benchmarks seems to be giving a lot of other brands a run for their money... However, in gaming whatever you get will give you the same framerate pretty much. So the best thing I can suggest is visual choice.

EVGA 750 can it run R390x AND MY Motherboard is pro gaming asus

ILL BUY this one http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Graphics-11241-00-20G/dp/B00ZGL8CFI is this ok??

Kind of exactly what i had in mind...
With the cooler, Sapphire have, you should be able to overclock this a fair bit and get some extra performance from it...

1 Like

if i will overclock what cooler i need to put on the possessor

I was talking about being able to OC the GPU, but if you are willing to OC the CPU, then it depends on a few things...
First off, depends on the Overclock. Slight bump in frequency may not even require a good cooler. 212Evo can take care of most things...
Now medium OC, meaning something more than 200-300MHz, but not going for 4,5GHz, something small like Noctua U12S maybe, Xigmatek Dark Knight II, Phanteks PH-TS12DX...
For high overclock - Noctua D14, D15, Phanteks PH-TC14PE, Thermalright Silver Arrow, BeQuiet Dark Rock 3... Or the AIO Watercoolers, like my most hated brand Corsair, or NZXT (with another fans, cause the stock ones will deafen you), Swifteck H20 or whatever..

1 Like