Pls help OMG

Yo i needs help I’ve been having gaming fps stuttering or smoothing for like weeks I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME GAMEZZZ ;-;

gpu gtx 1060 3g

cpu i7 8700

ram 16gbs

win 10 [1809]

i don’t know wut to do anymore PLZ HELP i think I’ve tried everything ever since fucking “game mode” came out FUCK :{

1 Like

I will assume this only started after the update, are you able to roll back to 1803?

No i can’t feelsbadman

Just fully confirming as sometimes things can be missed.

While targeted for a different version of Windows 10, it may help you.

it’s not temps just like idk my games uesd to run fine but ever since Windows 10 Creators Update

my pc was never the same also just in case YES i have all drivers up to date i’ve been dealing with this like forever now i just want to play some games man ;-; without stuttering ppl used to say it was the “full screen optimization” but that didn’t help

Have you attempted to disable game mode in the games you are playing?

I am asking due to this:

well tbh i did this " Remove Bloatware (copy this into Powershell to remove all apps, else check link- Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage"

i did that to git rid of the game mode//xbox stuff but i still have fps stuttering or smoothing going on but thx for the help i kind of give up on pc gaming for now rip

Apparently you can do this:

Which may solve your issues.
I would also run display driver uninstaller and reinstall your graphics drivers to be safe after that.

I would look for an 1809 ISO though.

2 Likes

alr ty for the help! i’ll try this i hope it works out lol but for the temps gpu i git like 57c and for my cpu 50c also i mostly play r6 MY LOVE and i die foe this but fortnite @_@ lol some games are ezer to run not too much stuttering but it\s still there tho [games are being ran off anew ssd from WD:}]