Pls dont let this be the next subway girl but like what do

Well I’m on the same page like most of the other fellow community members:

1. No nudes or photos, you don’t know who’s hiding there behind that computer;

2. Shut down any other bad request like meet in real life or nudes;

3. Keep in mind her mental state that’s not 100% what it used to be;

4. Tone down her attachment to you, take a break from this interaction;

You made me courious to know one thing, if you want to share it: how were you interacting with her before the accident occured? Just nice and friendly interaction during games and that’s it?

Agreed, with the contingency that not knowing everything makes me hesitate to give this advice straight away.

@fredrich_nietze General advice for relationships, doesn’t really apply here: You’ve got to ask yourself “Can I see myself marrying this girl?” Maybe not next week, next month or next year, but at some point, could you? If not, you’re wasting your time and leading her on.

For everyone posting “keep your guard up” and things like that, I think you’re absolutely right.

I’m going to have to say this bc I have some experience with a similar subject.

But Number 1. If she’s asking you for nudes and never sent any to you doesn’t that sound like a scam?.. NEVER send nudes.

Number 2. Say every thing works out and you guys end up dating. (my S.O. has PTSD and had it before we started dating)
Dating someone with any sort of disability is hard work, if you truly love them it can work out but it’s a lot more work than I think your imagining. Are your prepared to take care of some one that will need you to be there for them, everyday day in, day out, never getting a break for the rest of your life.

It can be avoided. And now is the time to decide. Not after you “gave it a try”

1 Like

just friends we used to argue a lot over game mechanics and tiers but productive arguing not fighting.

@SgtAwesomesauce no i can not. im keeping it friends only was trying to decided if that or cut and run and to what degree. i tried to explain things like taboos and such but some of the concepts she did nto understand. i now think it was not just her language centers that got damaged. anything more then friends would be immoral and if she ever gets better shes going to be pissed at me as it is for her actions. and from what i understand she is getting better. when she had her accident she couldnt even speak and now she can past the turing test for a few minutes at a time.

Must have misunderstood the situation.

Might be time to cut and run in that case.

Don’t let this be the next Subway girl. LOL! I think this is a good note to leave on. Again thanks to the people that helped me in that blog and people that did that I hope you help this person too. GL @fredrich_nietze.

Webcam/skype calls