Please fucking help me

you can make an installation disc from another computer. though if you bought Windows 10 and if it came from a disc or USB flash drive. all you need to do is boot into the bios and boot into the flash drive. it shouldn't take no more than 2 seconds.

is that in some other options? when i go into bios i only have 2 options, my harddrive or cd drive. I mean, if it wouldnt take a ton of space I can prob burn it onto a disc. Are you saying i should be able to boot from the flash drive? Because that's what im saying like say i was building a pc with no prior os and bought that flash drive. they cant just leave you out to dry in that case

bruh yes lol

if you have a flash drive. I would say realistically a 16GiB you should be good. just make a boot drive from another PC and then after that just boot into Windows 10.

though if your Windows 7 is borked and since the key is illegal and the disc is fucked up, the only thing you can do is just re-format the drive. though you will lose all your stuff sadly.

though this is what you should do if you don't have a disc drive.. if you have one. just load the disc onto it and press F10(?) or try booting from it, from the BiOS you should be good from there.

i don't think you get it. when you buy windows 10 it comes on a flash drive already. so are you saying i should take ANOTHER flash drive, and make a boot drive out of it using my windows 10 drive? why the fuck isn't my windows 10 copy i just bought a boot drive already ugh. the key is nonexistant, after i reformatted it the first time just for common practice, i tend to clog my computers up with junk so sometimes i like just going through and sweeping it clean. i do have a disc drive however i doubt my cds big enough for an os, couldnt fit lubuntu on em for my girlfriends laptop

oh, nah.

if you have the flash drive with Windows 10. you should be able to boot into the Bios and load it up just fine. no nothing on your part. just plug in the flash drive and try booting into it by pressing F8.

If its already on a flash drive, just boot off of the flash drive, as long as you did not format the drive, you can boot off of it again.
Usually you can click F8 to access the boot menu.

f12 sometimes also

Haha thank you . In my bios my boot order does NOT have the flash drive however, would that be fixed with f8? see to try booting my pc i only have 3 plug ins all occupied so i have to unplug my batteryless laptop to try things with my pc so i just wanna know everything prior

if you plug it into the motherboard that flash drive should be there whether you press F8 or go into the BIOS and do it manually. if not something is wrong. and I recommend you try booting from another PC just in case.

Alright man so I did the F8 thing. Takes me to same menu my bios offer. Since fucking with it I've moved the OS drive to 2 different usb ports, both work fine for my keyboard and mouse.

now it says that its missing fucking drivers which i dont have

I got it working I love you all

1 Like

I love you

you got it working?