Please do an Australian build guide

Hey Logan,

Could you do a value for money build for Australians? It can be hard to find decent prices since Amazon will not ship here. Also, what do you think of this build?

-AMD FX 6300

-XFX R9 280X Black Edition

-ASUS M5A99FX-PRO-R2

-G-Skill Sniper 2x4gb

-Samsung 840 EVO 120gb

-NZXT Hale90 V2 850w 80+ Gold

-Coolermaster CM690 III

-H100i

All these parts are from an Australian store called PC Case Gear. They come to around $1400.

Regards

spydude119

P.S.

I love your beard

*EDIT*

After a suggestion (thanks fatninjamke) I revised my list.

AMD FX 8320

Coolermaster Hyper 212+ EVO

ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2

G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb 1600mhz

Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb

Gigabyte GTX 780

Corsair Enthusiast 650w 80+ Bronze

Coolermaster N600

Huh. Amazon ships to NZ a lot of parts. I don't see why they don't ship to Australia then, especially considering that we are a smaller country.

OP there are shitloads of good online retailers here in oz. http://www.staticice.com.au/ for the lowest price of any given component.

You have to take into account that we do pay extra for gear, its the nature of the beast. Always has been.

I'd much prefer to deal with PCCG instead of amazon. Great customer service if there is ever an issue. Plus your keeping money in Australia pal, our economy needs it.

I think that's something the guys at Build a PC forum could help you on better.  I mean if they do a video build guide in about a month or more it will be outdated because prices are changing, and new parts are getting released.  If they did a build guide with an AMD GPU before the Litecoin boom, It would be pointless now because they are all sold out or ridiculously marked up.  Also if you have a forum post you can post your own budget, and preferences and you will get a build tailored to your specific needs.  

In fact i'll help you right now in your build. I came up with this build: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/2tB6C

If you cut the H100i and get a cooler master hyper 212 evo, you can fit a more powerful CPU.  The Hyper 212 Evo is great i run it in my own system and you would be still saving some money so you can get two corsair SP fans in push pull along with the CPU upgrade.  Also 850W is way to much for what you're running.  I cut it down to 650W to save some money to put into the GPU, A GTX 780 with is far more powerful than the 280x.  

Thanks man, but I need the power for future expansion since I plan to run an 8350 with multiple GPUs and a custom water cooling loop

Is the 780 good for games like Skyrim and Assassins Creed? I also intend to play Star Citizen and my budget is $1300-$1400

Oh of course the 780 can play any game you throw at it!