Please delete

Neat find, will probably come in useful for a lot of people, so:

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.

You pounced on that so fast.

Pfft, what? 6-7m? That was ages. lol, sarcasm?

I was about to sticky it myself and then I see you did it.

What can I say? My 6th sense was tingling.

Good page to send to friends, that are just getting int building a PC!
Even greater when you have parts to salvage from an old one!

Meh saw this image maybe a year ago or so..Did not like it, to limiting, and why does this have to have tiers??But I guess it is good for people new to first timers..My cpu, cpu cooler, mobo, or psu..
Why not just post this link?? http://thereticule.com/six-steps-for-first-time-pc-builders/ I think this is where the image came from..Edit: I did not notice that the image came from Logical Increments..

Ok you are correct that it comes from LOGICAL INCREMENTS I missed that..So lets say I want to create a build around the 290, or 290x with this image it makes it seem I have to get a Intel cpu, what if I want a build around a FX8350 this cpu is not even on there..This is what I mean by limiting..

I am just saying some people or a lot that do not like to do research and understand how the parts interact with each other, could/will use this as direct buy build list..When there could be better options out there..That's all man..

Why does it matter where I spend my time on this forum??

I was never a fan of that site.

It implies that there's not much leeway, when In reality peoples builds will differ greatly for their specific needs.

As somebody who is only about to build for the first time, i must say that LI did a lot to give me basic understanding. I think it is somewhat simple on purpose.

4 Likes

Holy fucking shit! Thank you for looking at this thread before posting about all your problems. This means so much to me <3.

2 Likes