Playing old win xp (early 2000's) game on mac os-x

Hi there guys! when i was a kid i used to play this game called Scrapland on the orignial XBOX. I bought another copy of the game, but for PC. Now the problem is, I have installed ubuntu on most of my PC's and the one with windows has a broken power supply. Anyway I mostly just bought it because the game is hard to get by, and i imagined that i would at some point have a Windows pc to play it on.

Anyway i tried installing it on my MacBook (OS-X El Capitan) using Wine, and it went fine. I installed to a folder on my desktop for ease, but now, after the installation the the autorun.exe prompts me to restart my pc to finish the installation. The message comes with two options - yes, or no, neither of which do anything and that's when i hoped you guys of Tek Syndicate could help me! do you guys know any way to bypass this, or install it in a way where it will work? or is it just not doable - will i need a windows pc?

I've been fiddling around with this for a couple of hours, although I'm not that competent when it comes to stuff like this. Anyway I hope you guys have a solution - and sorry if what I'm writing is a little unclear, I'm not that good at english yet. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

I wish playonlinux was in OSX because there is a way to reboot the VM. I have been fiddling with OSX 10.9 the last few days and found that wine installed version 1.4.4 and not 1.7.50.

See if you can reboot the VM or update to version 1.7.50