Planning on building a gaming pc! (<1100$)

Im planning on building a gaming pc. It will be my first build ever, so I'm not really sure witch parts too buy. http://us.pcpartpicker.com/p/2jJe4 this is what I've come up with so far. Let me know what you think of this build. Is it any good?. What you would change about it. I have a budget of 800€ (about 1100$).

The only think i'd suggest is that you'd skip the windows 7. Download a windows 7 ultimate 64 bit torrent instead burn it to a DVD. Make sure it works by trying to boot from it, without proceeding windows installation of course :P. When you use it on the new PC you then have to use a windows activation tool like hazar tool or another VAT removal tool. (thank fuck this forum is encrypted T.T)

With the extra money you can now get a gtx 780 MSI lightning or an XFX radeon R9 290, and flash it into an R9 290X. Total cost 1118$ with gtx 780 or 1075$ with R9 290 card and your pc went from mid to high end PC! You would have to get a case to hold the larger graphics card though. The Corsair R200 is a good alternative for under 60 $ to contain your beast of a system.