Pistol's X99 Build - 2015 | MSI, Corsair, Fractal, be quiet!, Samsung, HGST, Thermalright, Intel | Tek Syndicate

Words were hard in this video lol
Last video was whats in this coffee now its whats in that mug.

"easily"
Yeah, that's why I waited for a second video where the behavior I'm criticizing was exhibited. It started, again, in the last Tek episode, and then I let that slide and said nothing. And that's not saying anything about the dismal depths the last batch of WASD episodes sank to. The pattern of behavior is known and follows a downward curve of worse and worse behavior unless someone slaps them on the head and tells them to quit it.

"fun"
Burping and cursing are fun only to trash like you. Burping is something even Jerry Springer doesn't stoop so low for. I don't tune into to youtube tech/gaming channels, incl. Logan's, to watch a bunch of drunkards burping and cursing and babbling incoherently or, in the case of that New Zealand degenerate, boast publicly about his drug habit. And if they insist on doing that then I'll stop watching.

@elen

i dont realy get your point to be honnest.
Of course you are free to criticize, but in my opinnion if you dont like it, then just dont watch it, i guess?

Also this is a build log about Pistols new mean gaming and editing beast.
So not realy the right place to criticize about, the things you mentioned before.

Nice Rig Pistol, i´m sure you will definitely be happy with it. ☺

1 Like

Why is there censorship, We're all adults here (well most of us).

And if your not, get the fuck out!

jk lol

1 Like

You let them Slide? Thank you sir, you are so generous!

Wait, Pistol using an Intel rig, whaaaat?

A graph overlay of BAC over time would be an excellent addition to this video.

1 Like

Her brother needs a new PC.

Yeah... editing layers of 4K was rough with the AMD. It was a sad day.

It's sometimes funnier that way.

fuckity fuck fuck fu ck(testing)

I'm not drunk, I'm silly. That beer on the desk was the only one I had and I was through about 1/4 of it in the video... so yeah. I think your issue is that you do not care for my humor or silliness. I may be wrong, but that seems to be the case. I'm not a polite/professional person. I do what I like and have fun while doing it and will not change to please a minority of prudish types. If the content of the video bothers you that is one thing, the rest is trivial really. If you want the button-up and slacks types I won't be able to help you. You can just avoid the videos that bother you... Or you could lighten up a bit about nonsense that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

6 Likes

hot mic. hot mic!

3 Likes

"Muskeeters", lol.
Also, you're building three, eh?
They're the three "Muskeeter"teers.

lol, look out everyone , it's the fucking burp police

5 Likes

I always enjoy watching build logs; it's nice hearing about different components, and people's experiences with them. I look forward to the future videos of comparison benchmarks. (In the meantime, I suppose it is too inconvenient for a comparison of the Macho Zero and the old NH-D14? Thermalright, in particular the Macho Zero, have not been getting a lot of airtime amongst reviewing circles.)

@elen Well, I guess the only thing you can do about it is.....

photo 200.gif