Picking a PSU and HDD

Hello!

I have been saving up money for while now to build my gaming pc. I have bought everything except for a psu and a hdd. I have two psus in mind: the CoolerMaster V750s and the EVGA Supernova G2 750W. I don't have a certain hdd in mind, however, so as long as it is 2tb, 7200rpm, and able to last a long time, then I doesn't matter what it is. 

My Build:

Mobo: ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0

CPU: AMD FX 8350

GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB

RAM: PNY XLR8 16GB (2X8) @ 1600MHz

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo

Fans: 6 generic 120mm

Case: Thermaltake Commander G42

Optical Drive: Generic dvd/cd reader/writer

Thanks for any help that you can give me! 

P.S.: If both psus don't seem like good choices, please feel free to recommend one you think is best for my build. 

The EVGA Supernova is a good psu. Check out the WD Red drives, they're reliable and fairly affordable. I would avoid Seagate drives at all cost. Also right now is a good time to pick up a SSD as they're really cheap. You can get a 120GB SSD for about $80.

Both power supplies are good, CM V series are made by Seasonic while EVGA Supernovas are made by Superflower. I think it is better for you to go for EVGA because I heard EVGA's customer service is good in USA. 

As for hard drives, I have decent experiences between both Seagate and WD. WD Red drives are more well built, of course cost more than the Seagate ones. Is all up to you on whether to get Seagate or WD Reds. You can also get a Crucial MX100 128GB, very cheap and very fast. 

WD Black 2tb - 5yr warranty, fast and reliable.

Any of those PSU's, both are decent.

Both are great power supplies.  I will take the EVGA Supernova G2, though.  SuperFlower's Leadex platform is an amazing performer.

I'm a bit of a WD fan - WD Blue or WD Black.