Piano Prop

Here is the WIP pics of the piano in the game 'Zweihander.' I still a have a little more to finish up and then the rest will have to be sent to another individual for the sculpting.

3 Likes

That's really nice.

1 Like

Thank you!

No problem, mate. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

LOL! First thought when I saw this I thought this was going to be a fancy case for someone's pc.

Nice work. Will you be doing any texturing on this?

Loving the animal-like feet on the piano. Well done!

I don't believe so. I will be UV unwrapping the whole thing and, as far as my knowledge extends, it will be passed on to others to finish it up. I can texture and add materials, however, I am not familiar with the pbr materials and texture work flow the the other game devs have currently set up. Hopefully later down the line I'll take on some more responsibilities. Thanks.

1 Like

Looks great! Where can I get the basics on doing stuff like this?

1 Like

The model looks amazing. The textures will be something like this:

2 Likes

I started with downloading blender and watching an obscene amount of youtube tutorials. After you get the hang of things, you can start making your own stuff. Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/Daily3D. This helped me out a ton.

Thank you. I'm currently in the process of learning other software (Quixel Suite and Substance painter) so I can add some materials. I'm looking forward to doing more work for this game!

Sweet thanks!

1 Like