Photography from the community

I don’t do much photography, but this one I took yesterday turned out ok :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Were you sailing?

No, just on a jetty

1 Like

Jetty?

Is that one of them cool water jet pack things?

1 Like

No, lol…

Edit: found a picture of the actual location I was in.

1 Like

Here have a look at my portfolio. I like to take a photo and then modify it using “GIMP” to turn it into art that is very diffent from the starting image.

1 Like

1 Like

I like taking pictures of little friends.

8 Likes

The fact that you didn’t bury the snail’s dead cousin makes me sad.

2 Likes

I’ve been taking dozens of portraits these past few weeks. I need to hit the city again.

8 Likes

NoDa Brewing Co.

1 Like

Here are some photos I got a couple of months back when me and my mates went to Noosa, These ones shot on Film Never Die Iro 200 film. This film is produced by Fuji and is intended to be used in their disposable cameras, because of that it has some unique colours!

!
shot at 200mm at f2.8 on a Canon EOS 3
!
Shot at 200mm on a Canon EOS 3 I cant remember the aperture i shot with, probably something like f5.6-f7
!
Shot at 100mm at f2, just missed focus, on a Canon Eos 3

3 Likes

Couple of more Photos from Noosa, this time Beach Cricket, shot at 200mm ant f2.8 on Svema Color 125. Pretty tricky shooting action at that focal length and a 125 film speed.

Svema Color has some really interesting colours and it was pretty fun to shoot this vintage emulsion (it is fresh, just using old chemistry!) on modern glass

Have a good one everyone!

2 Likes

9 Likes

What a strange looking jellyfish in the bottom right corner. :P. Love the pic though, but I think it would be better if the person was a fully black silhouette.

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I just started with photography as a hobby.

I bought a Canon M100 and am using the 15-45mm Kit Lens.

These are a few pictures that I took recently that I really liked:

Mountainous range about 150km from were I live. Went there with a couple of friends on the search for snow but in vain, saw a group of guys paragliding instead :slight_smile:

These I took last week at the Geneva International Motor Show:

8 Likes

I guess this is as a good of place as any for the old first post. I’ve been a photographer for a long time and still do a fair amount of film. On digital I split my time between a Nikon full frame and crop and Fuji mirror less these days. Editing workflow is Darktable and GIMP on Linux.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lhutton <- I post here sometimes

Some introductory shots, some more recent than others! Some film and some digital!

11 Likes