Photography from the community

Here is my tumblr, not been using it much lately though :-( http://f1v3am.tumblr.com

50mm

I couldn't see your reflection on the bumper, so I thought you must be further away...
Well that means you were very well positioned, or you did a really good crop. Either way, I love it.

Thanks. I didn't crop, check the bottom corner of the bumber.

1 Like

This is my personal gallery site www.seanenright.photography

I love long exposure photography and try to do some travel stuff to when I can.

Both images are shot with two speedlights.

First shot: One flash with a snoot from left of the box, slightly behind it, to give the rimlight. Second flash is also left but in front of the box and has a grid.

[DELETED]

Second shot: One flash directly head on at minimum power to give a little fill light, second flash from behind the noctua cooler that is basically acting as a polarizer.

[DELETED]

And now: Build time!

5 Likes

I have not even taken mine out to the box yet :) I do not have an mb yet or a mounting bracket for my cpu cooler and my nvme is officially mia. Had to reorder another. Blessing really as i changed to a samsung 960. I have pototoe for a camera.

Does it have a shoe for a flash on top?

1 Like

I would not recommend this for even basic photos.

There is no camera that can't take a good picture.
There is no camera that can take every good picture.
It's not the tool, it's the ape handling it. ;-)

So, what is your tool?

1 Like

I do not believe that.

You should watch some of these, proof that even a shit camera can do wonders in the right hands.

1 Like

Its windows and windows software :( I will watch it , tho. At this point, if anything would help.

1 Like

Wait, what?

You do realize that this is the photography thread?

1 Like

Is this not what we are discussing ? Funny how Trev is the only one to offer any help.

I would like to help, that is why I asked you what camera you are using.

2mp asus/window cam. I have been watching these vids and I think that my old 5mp tablet did much better in low light. In fact ? I think light is my issue.

1 Like

That is almost always the case, yes.

OK, so you have a webcam. That would have been helpful to know. I was thinking you had maybe an older point and shoot, so that comment about windows software made no sense to me.

The best use of a webcam is probably as a timelapse camera. Most webcams actually have better image quality in photo mode than they are putting out in video. Maybe look into OBS? I don't really know webcam stuff but that would be my first stop.

I was trying to think up a way to duck around the stock camera app :) thanks

Took this last weekend with my home-brew KAP rig.

2 Likes