Phoronix Test Suite on Ubuntu 22.04.02 LTS

I am running tests to compare the 7900 XTX and 4080 GPUs. The operating system I am currently running the tests on a fresh install of Ubuntu 22.04.02 LTS with AMD proprietary drivers for AMD. I haven’t started the NVIDIA test yet.

My system is custom built Ryzen 9 7900X with an ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F motherboard and 64GB of memory and using an nvme for the system drive. I know, I know what some might say about the motherboard, but I haven’t had the issues other have been having and I have the latest BIOS. I am a long time user of ASUS products and have had good experiences with their support when it was needed.

When I try to run the raytracing suite (rtiv) with Phoronix Test Suite, I get an error when the tests try to run. The test installations show that rtiv has installed, but when the test start to run, I get a window pop up and immediate close with the error that the test produced no results. Any thoughts or experiences that could assist? I have tried searching for this issue for a short time, but nothing was able to provide enough information.