PGP Plays: Game Suggestions Here Please!

keep talking and nobody explodes. you only need one copy. the others have a pdf with the instructions.

Payday 2 (or 1, whichever floats your boat)

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod

Terraria

Worms Revolution

War Thunder

Quake Live

Star Craft 2

Battleblock theater

Halo 1 or 2 on PC (If you can do LAN games or internet games somehow)

We've actually played PayDay 2 and Terraria, you should be able to find videos of them on Beer Games Beer.

Also... is your avatar from No Rest of the Wicked? I loved that comic! :D

Nah, it's a fan art of Ruby Rose from RWBY (Awesome show btw, season 3 coming out in like. 10 days so yay :D)

I second Just Cause 2 with the multiplayer mod.

Just started watching that series about three weeks ago. Only up to ep 15 but I'm liking it.

[In excited voice] "Wait ... are you ... robbing me?" :)

You have played it before, but if love to see you play Don't Starve again.

Duck game is really fun to play, also funny to watch. Thing is, the game doesn't really come alive until you've clocked around 50 hours, enough to know every map, every weapon, advanced techniques, etc etc. So a stream would be fun, but you'd get wrecked in online, and offline would just be the scrubbiest thing. I guess that's okay though.

Look forward to maybe seeing some more Tom Clancy when it releases on the 7th? :D

These

or

Would be fun

1 Like

Since I watch you play a lot of grand strategy games, I'd definitely recommend Europa Universalis IV.
It's quite hard at the beginning though but very interesting to play especially because of all the historic events.

1 Like

its out you should play it!

Borderlands 2 is a pretty good coop game.

I have played Bulletstorm about 9 times all the way through. It's is super-duper fun. However the 1st version that I have used GFWL, so I never tried the online co-op. The Total Biscuit review said there aren't enough improvements to warrant buying the new version if you have the old one and it's still a console port, but if you haven't played it yet Bulletstorm was criminally underrated.

My favorite thing to do in Bulletstorm? When using the sniper rifle it goes into slow motion and one can steer the bullet right up a mutants ass for the 'Rear Entry' bonus. That and the dialog is hilariously raunchy.

https://just-cause.mp/

I admit I am biased toward my maximum game play hours in Steam all time favorite game. The Just Cause 3 multiplayer beta mod isn't flawed, but the servers are. There are very few good populated servers, I usually go to a server labeled 'J'. It is possible and maybe even easy for y'all to configure a server with your own rules. Linux servers are supported and the commands are in Javascript I believe.

Just Cause 3 MP is usually no rules Wild Wild West zany action. That is also the fun part. Sometimes I go off on my own to blow shit up, sometimes it's deathmatch, sometimes we race soapbox derby cars down a mountain. Unless the server admin sets up rules and missions, all there is left to do is spawn kill n00bs. Often we will get something fun going (I invented downhill mountain tank races) and then some troll will come along and mess us up for LOL's. Then we hunt him down.

When the participants can agree to work together, the game works and the potential for funny fun is nearly unlimited. The stream would be highly entertaining for TeamPGP and us viewers.

Okay, if you aren't turned off yet, here is the bad part. JC3 is a resource hog. It will pound both your CPU and GPU into dust. That shouldn't be an issue for TeamPGP. I had to buy a new GPU (SLI is not supported), Just Cause I wanted to play the game at more than 20 FPS.

1 Like

Looks pretty interesting, kinda like space engineers

Tropico 5 coop
I will increase my Patreon if you do so.

1 Like

I really enjoyed JC2 multiplayer, but I'm still having memory leak issues with JC3, so I can't play it at all, unfortunately.

Would be good if PGP could play it.

Viscera Cleanup Detail.

Good bit of co-op fun, with all of the cleaning related shenanigans. Probably only one or two streams in it, unless you want to go through all the maps.
Willing to provide if interested.

1 Like

We have this one and have played it before! I love it, @wendell hates it haha.

1 Like

hmm will have to dig that stream out! Must have been before the event...