pfSense routing traffic from certain specific AP

Hi Guys,

My first post after watching your fantastic videos on how to setup OpenVPN and Policy based routing.
My setup is as follows -
I have pfSense as the gateway/firewall on OpenVPN connection. towards the LAN side, i have a managed switch which connects to a specific Access point which provides different wlan interfaces (private/guest etc.).
I want to route all traffic generated over the guest wlan directly (by passing the VPN) on the internet.
Any advise will be gracefully received.
Thank you.

My memory is fuzzy, but it seems to me that determining which local subnet, or VLAN the incoming VPN traffic is passed to, is part of the OpenVPN server configuration, itself. Honestly, it’s been a couple of years since I configured pfSence to be an OpenVPN endpoint, but as I recollect it was well documented in the official “pfSense The Definitive Guide.” It also seems to me that the OpenVPN server is configured to look for traffic on a specified port, so that all such outgoing traffic is then automatically sent out over the VPN tunnel.

Surely there must be some documentation of the pfSense website, no? If not the aforementioned book is pretty comprehensive.