pfSense Part 3: Controlling Routes | Level One Techs

Anyone have a list of urls for Amazon Prime Video steaming?

@Wendell @Ryan your puny Windows telemetry IP blocking list is for scrubs. A real list has 13k+ entries.

Here’s mine (including yours at the start):

List of 13,218 IPs, domains, and IP ranges tied to M$ telemetry and 3rd parties, .txt here: Windows Firewall Outbound rules - _Block - PFSense Formatted.txt (195.7 KB)

This was gathered from W10Privacy, Spybot Anti-Beacon, WindowsSpyBlocker, Windows10Privatizer etc. - Find them on Github. (Most of my research in my post from 2016.)

Updated this list on January 2018, but (the sources are) most likely not 100% fullproof.

1 Like

Lol it seems crazy the os would be that chatty. What’s the high assurance bit that needs to be flipped on so we get the same experience as China and/or the dod? Lol

Edit. Turned your original 2016 post into a wiki and features it in our wiki section. It would rock if it were updated for 2018 and you mention what, if anything, this does for auto updates.

I believe 2/3 of that list is alternative IP addresses in case a. the main ip address failed, or b. it probably also depends on what part of the world you are in.

Yeah I totally want that Windows 10 China Government Edition <3

Cool. I’ll get to it soon-ish. I also need to specify that these IPs are also based on my preferences in the aforementioned programs (e.g. if you blocked Edge or Skype completely). What I do to update is I use W10Privacy’s builtin update picker & downloader :wink:

[EDIT] Done. :slight_smile:

1 Like