Peripherals

Hey, I'm looking to buy a whole new set of peripherals for my gaming setup. I already picked out a few products and would appriciate your opinion.

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T

2nd Monitor: BenQ GL2450HM (My current Monitor)

Mouse: Deathadder 2013

Mouse pad: Razer Goliathus

Keyboard: Blackwidow Stealth 2013

Headset: Astro a40 (I would like some feedback on this one as I've heard there are some headset that are just as good as the astros but cheaper)

The only other thing I need is a set of speakers. Can you recommend a 2.1 surround setup for sub €100?

Razer products are alright, but I know people who owned them and later decided to buy other peripherals that they enjoyed much more.

For your mouse pad: 

I would take a look at the Corsair MM200 Mouse matt: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826988017

My cousin owns a Goliathus and the threads started coming unwound very quickly. He now uses this mouse pad and hasn't had that problem.

- For your mouse:

The Deathadder is a good choice, but take a look at: 

- Corsair Vengeance M65

- Corsair Vengeance M95

- Steelseries Ikari

- Steelseries Sensei

- Steelseries Kana

or the Zowie GEAR AM mouse (One of Logan's personal recommendations)

For the Keyboard, take a look at the: Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK. It can be purchased in almost every kind of key switch. Also: 

- The Corsair K60, k70 or k90

- Cooler Master Storm Trigger

Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2's are good, as well as Audio Technica ATH M50's and the Corsair vengeance 2000.

For the monitor i would suggest: 

https://www.asus.com/Monitors_Projectors/VG248QE/

It's about $290 on Newegg, and is a better monitor, or close to being one, from what I can tell.

Those are just my recommendations and the ones I'm considering, check them out though, really can't go wrong.

Thanks for the response. 

I was considering the asus monitor but the benQ is cheaper in my region by about €50. So I think the BenQ is the better option as they perform so similarly?

I think I'll stick to the deathadder and switch up the mat.

I'll need to put some more research in before I pick a keyboard. I'll look into your recommendations.

I don't think the astros are worth the money. The vengeance 2000 looks like it will do just as good a job if i'm not mistaken. 

Can anyone recommend a good speaker setup?

You're absolutely right about the Astro's. I'm actually looking into the Steelseries Siberia V2. So far everyone says it has amazing sound quality, is very comfortable, looks great, is durable, and is overall a great value. I'm actually thinking about getting that myself, because the more I look into it, the more I like it.

They're both amazing and will give you great features and picture, same here. Go for the cheaper one.

Sorry I can't give any speaker recommendations, not really something I've looked into.

No problem. You've been a big help already. Thanks again.