PC Work Build

Hello to Logan and the teksyndicate team and also anyone else who may stumble across my Drivle.

My qusetion involves (as im sure youve seen thousands of before) asking about my new build.

I will use it for many uses including:

Heavy Gaming,

Game Local Recording and Live streaming (twitch mainly),

Game Design,

Large amounts of Video Editing, E.G. PREMIERE PRO CS6

Still Image Editing,

Audio Editing.

Other Than Gaming, all of these are for either collage or work. I HAVE seen all of you pc build videos and they are very informative. however being the picky seventeen year old welsh boy that i am i fint that they dont have enough fizz and zing (eye candy). ive build many pcs in my life but i want to move away from my Gigabyte Z7X-D3H motherboard and small amount of RAM (32GB can still fill quickly when you get into the flow of things =P.) so preferably i want to have a 2011 board so i can have more room to stretch my legs with the build. Money is not an issue so if any recommendations can be given aswell as nice eyecandy parts, i would be eternally grateful.

TOO ALL THOSE LEAVING COMMENTS I DO SAY EYECANDY BUT REMEMBER IT DOSENT HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE TO BE ATTRACTIVE. NONE THE LESS IF IT LOOKS GOOD PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. EVEN IF IT IS A TEPIG PLUSHIE TO PUT ON TOP OF THE CASE ITS STILL RELEVANT =3.

Thanks for your time i eagerly await your answers.