PC Won't Start

Were you with the computer at the time it died? Did it make any unusual sounds, such as a quiet popping sound, just before it died?

It made no sounds at all. Just refused to turn back on after I moved the case fan.

Try removing all fans except the CPU fan

Did you try banging on the starter with a wrench? (sorry couldn't resist.)

I went through the difficult process of unplugging everything but leaving the CPU heatsink in. The bottom of the board looked fine and nothing was out of place. I put it back in and made the screws just a bit tighter than they were coming out. Plugged everything back in and turned it on, and it works. It made a short beep once and then a slightly longer beep after and started running no problem...I have a weird computer

I think you may have put a fan in backwards and that might have been causing the short that kept your computer from booting. That is pretty interesting. 

Anyways I'm glad to hear its working again and that the problem wasn't a dead board :)

Yes its very good to hear. But another problem...No Boot Manager xD

Ignore that last one, BIOS was set to connect to my empty hard drive over the one with the Windows Install :) quick fix through BIOS settings.

Ok so this morning, I added my new hard drive..same problem again today xD it worked fine this morning and all day yesterday after it started up again. I noticed that all 3 of my system fans spin a bit and the light on my x360 controller connected to my PC flashes. Is there just a power delivery problem with the power supply?

OK, let's start by pulling your case fans from their connectors, tell me if it ever goes through POST

I did so but nothing happened. Plugged them back in and tried again, the power supply can twitched with the first press of the button, the second time the CPU fan spun a bit.

Pull the battery, let it set, and try to boot it back up

Nothing, case fan spins a little.

Pull the board out of the case, put it on top of the box it came in, plug in the power supply to the board outside of the case and try to boot it up

I wasn't able to get the motherboard all the way out and onto the case it came in (CPU 8pin latch wouldn't let go) so I put the motherboard back in and plugged everything back in. When I first pushed the power button the fans all spun a bit but did nothing, I flipped the switch off then on again, pressed the button, it all turned on..and I had forgotten to reconnect the 6 pin PCI-E power cable. The Dr. Debug was throwing a whole different range of numbers at me, something like 3E and 4C, I wasn't able to memorize the rest of the numbers. The motherboard beeped at me about 3 times after the Dr.Debug went blank.

...Do I have bipolar hardware? xD

Probably.

Clear the CMOS one more just to make sure everything is ok

just a thought. Your power supply might be one with the extra switch to choose 120 or 220 (US and Euro i think those are the right numbers) But if by chance you don't have it set to the proper one for your country then it will produce problems like this.