PC randomly alt tabs to desktop ? (Issue)

Hey dudes and gals. Hopefully you can help me out with this issue I've been plagued with for the past few months. 

Here's whats been happening.

1)Choose your full screen game of choice (For me it's mainly League Of Legends or All points Bulletin reloaded.) This issue also happens with netflix.

2)Casually go about your business and play/watch

3)Maybe around every 2 or 3 hours get randomly alt tabbed to the desktop with nothing to show for it. (as in no programs popped up to get my attention)

I've searched every where for a solution and some forums say one thing others say it's another. Nonetheless my problem still remains.

With netflix instead of it alt tabbing to the desktop it will un-fullscreen itself. 

I've scanned my computer for malwear and stuff like that using Spybot search and destroy as well as microsoft security essentials. It came up clean.

I've disabled my windows key years ago  using this method not sure if it has anything to do with it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216893

I've swapped out my keyboard and it didn't fix anything.

Specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
Motherboard: M68MT-S2P
CPU: AMD Anthlon(tm) II x3 450
Ram: 8gb
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6570 

Also worth noting I'm using MSI afterburner to slightly over clock my Core clock and Memory clock. I don't know if this could be whats causing my issue or not. 

If this type of thing belongs in another area. Sorry I'm new here .-. and to this type of forum as well. Thanks for the help :D

when you installed your antivirus did it also install AVG, if so uninstall that it cause my games to do the same thing. uninstalled and bam no more problem xD

Nope I use Microsoft security essentials and Spy bot search  and destroy. no AVG :c

I would also like to know. League always minimizes for me on my laptop but I never got round to working out what it is.

Same :c