PC - Q6600 - 4GB 1066MHZ - 780i - 2x3870's -

Hey I have a computer for sale, all it needs is a OS and your set.

Parts inside are

Mother board - EVGA 780i Tri-sli certified mobo

Processor - Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHZ Quad core CPU w/Stock heat sink

Graphics cards - (2) Sapphire 3870's 512MB DX10.1 cards With Xfire bridge.

(It is possible to crossfire on a nvidia chipset.)

Memory - 4x1GB 4GB OCZ 1066MHZ Ram SLI All matching

Harddrives - (2) Western digital 500GB 7200RPM 16mb Cahce drives

Case - Persigio Case with 3 fans(120mm 2x60mm) nice light, door is missing one magnet but it still has one.

Power supply - 700watt Gamexstream PSU

Monitor - 24 inch Sceptre 1920x1080 16:9

I have boxs for the Power supply, case and monitor.

I have cables for everything also, manual included for motherboard.

Asking 600 OBO

Email - [email protected]

[IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk196/mavrick05_2008/_IGP0824.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk196/mavrick05_2008/_IGP0822.jpg[/IMG]

Fail

lol...

you may have two 3870's in there, but youre only using one bud.

:P I hacked the bios to use two

No. You didnt.

Oh boy...

I hate to tell you man, but there is zero way to "hack" the 780i to accept two ATi cards. The chipset being nvidia and all.

People here probably wouldn't buy anything from you anyway until you've made yourself known around these parts.

Buy/Sell operates on trust and how much you actually are part of the community.

I won't close the thread because I'm a nice guy but I'm just making you aware.

How much for the palm tree poster in the background.

Dude... no one here is a retard. You did not "hack" the bios to make it "work". How about you stop scamming the people on here that might be less informed. I'm not going to close this thread either, but I will leave it up to qain/logan to decide what they want to do with it.

Anyone is more than welcomed to sell anything, as long as they do not try to scam the community.

Gpu-z screen shot or make a vid to prove it.

lol? hello, hello, hello. whats going on here?

I wonder the same....

PathogenX said:

Dude... no one here is a retard. You did not "hack" the bios to make it "work". How about you stop scamming the people on here that might be less informed. I'm not going to close this thread either, but I will leave it up to qain/logan to decide what they want to do with it.

Anyone is more than welcomed to sell anything, as long as they do not try to scam the community.

This actually is possible. Dell used to sell a Dell XPS that used a nVidia 680i motherboard and you could order it with 2x 3870's or 2x 8800 GT's. They got in trouble for doing this (it actually worked but was illegal or something). Might want to give Dell a call and ask how they did it.

Savage said:

This actually is possible. Dell used to sell a Dell XPS that used a nVidia 680i motherboard and you could order it with 2x 3870's or 2x 8800 GT's. They got in trouble for doing this (it actually worked but was illegal or something). Might want to give Dell a call and ask how they did it.

It was possible on the 680i not the 780i.

Two completely different boards.

Damn I got a lot of haters for this

Robert said:

Damn I got a lot of haters for this

No haters, most literate people can just tell bullshit.

Its not bullshit though :O

Im just not gonna post it here anymore, since I got such ignorant haters. Bye

Robert said:

Its not bullshit though :O

You may have two 3870's in that rig, but one of them is doing absolutely nothing. There is no 780i bios "hack", or version allowing crossfire. That particular chipset will never do crossfire.

Robert said:

Im just not gonna post it here anymore, since I got such ignorant haters. Bye

peace.

Oh there is buddy try it out for yourself its simple, and how do I delete a post?