Pc monitor

No TN panel can have viewing angles of an IPS panel. Basically, the same color will always look different in different parts of the screen with Asus PG278Q, so it can never be used for any work that requires accurate color reproduction.

And in terms of gaming, I just don't see any point in having a 27" 1440p screen. It doesn't provide any advantages.

Hey, why dont you look into some "photo-grade" options? I got myself a DELL Ultrasharp U2713HM...

- 2550 x 1440 @ 60Hz

- DVI, HDMI, Displayport, VGA, USB3.0 (Hub)

- IPS - panel

- more than 99% srgb color accuracy

- and a stand, that speaks for itself.

the link -> DELL Website 

I payed 450,00€ = 556,98$, but prices may have dropped, since mine is already a " bit " old.

Nope, it's 485 euros in Denmark (and Finland as well).

That actually sound pretty good. Not going to use the stand anyway, since i've got a wall mount lying around somewere, that has never been used because my current monitor doesn't have VESA mount (which i forgot to check when i ordered the mount...)

Gamin wise. Any good?

I might have some trust issues with DELL, so i'm not too sure on that one. I'll look on some reviews and hear different opinions about it, but yeah it look good. Got 2 candidates now.

Gamin wise. Any good?

Response is average for a modern IPS monitor, and overdrive is well-implemented (there are no visible artifacts from it). I see no noticeable ghosting while playing.

Very well, i shall research on it some more :) Look like to be the main candidate for my setup.

Is it VESA mount compatible? Sort of important to me :P