PC Games To Try?

Just bought a laptop that has a GT 710M in it with a mobile i5 3rd Gen. What are the best games I can run on this/should try. I know Im not gonna run BF4 on this but I am thinking it should run most indie titles and seeing as I have an XB1 (Yes a Console, I just said that on a PC gaming forum but yes I own one)so I play the big titles on that or my 360, so more PC exclusives.

Alpha Centauri: old but amazing and highly addictive.

System Shock: a FPS with tons of tension.

Half life 2: The FPS that set the standard for the genre

Faster than Light: a space rouge-like that allows you to build you own narrative

Minecraft: Its a totally better experience on PC.

Tale Tail's Walking Dead: A zombie game unlike anything you have played.

Broken Age: just came out I have been loving it.

Starcraft 2: It a way of life in Korea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzhCyJI6d8E

You should be able to play any game on that gt710m. Albeit, with reduced graphics in demanding titles. You might prefer those games on console.

• Shadow Warrior (Classic and Reboot)
  • Antichamber
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • The Witcher

what Kat said

I'm playing Shadow Warrior (Reboot) and enjoying it a bunch.  But you might want to turn up the difficulty since you can heal yourself and dash away from most enemies,

I play Minecraft on my PC albeit at 20 FPS on low settings and I agree, what GTX would you say this is equal to?

Try such games as:

• Sacred franchise- not resource demanding;
  • Warface - quite fun shooter with cryengine;
  • Skyrim - why not?
  • Gmod - because you can;
  • Half life franchise - nostalgic maybe?

Emulate some NES/SNES if you like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4kLpBUHf9E

I've been playing through Max Payne 3 and recommending it to EVERYONE.

what is better, quake 3 cpma or quake live?

Get an SNES emulator and go play Chrono Trigger with a ps3 controller.

I've recently been playing a game called KickBeat. It was on sale on Steam the other day for like 7 bucks and I've put about ten hours into it. As far as the game play actually goes think guitar hero but with kung fu. You fight your enemies to the beat of a song and the rhythm of the song determines when and how the enemies attack. Overall just a really good time killer with an awesome soundtrack!

PS Forgot to mention you can also add your own music from your hard drive and it will integrate it into the game