PC for Graphic designer

Yes! Good if it helped! 

and yes then ofc go with i7!

Yes I understand... here in Finland I got 3 years warranty. And I bought it at last summer! and No problems with it, yet! 

I'd definitely recommend a larger high-performance SSD for the windows install and other essential programs.  If you have room in your budget it wouldn't hurt to have a pair of 1TB or 2TB HDD's in raid 1 to ensure you don't loose prior work or other important files.

Fro any graphics professional looking for a mid range system, I always recomend this Motherboard. http://it.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-z87ws I use it and it is just the most solid and stable motherboard for any graphics professional. I would also recommend grabbing the xeon that is the equivilent of the 4770. It dosent include a GPU but its not needed. I would also recomend upgrading to a GTX 770 4gb. The extra performance and memory will help greatly.

I actually spent a bit too much on the budget already, but having two hdd's in raid 0 is a really good suggestion and will be implemented. 

Thanks!

Xeon doesn't make any sense in my case since it is only 10€ cheaper. The motherboard doesn't make much sense either since its three times the price- I am not going to overclock, and i do not need an SLI.

Graphic card however can make sense for 2gb additional onboard memory, however geforce cards use CUDA, which by my understanding doesn't perform really well in adobe applications, so therefore im better off with radeon cards? please correct me if i got this wrong..

thanks for the input though it is much apprichiated!

Ok so basically ive settled onto this build, however choosing the right graphic card is a real pain.. please please help. Does this graphic card make sense at all? I will be using Windows 7 and CS6 for now, probably be upgrading to CC pretty soon. 

Thanks again for all the help guys it means a lot to me!

Thanks mate, check my latest build on the last post if you have any more hints on graphic card for me :)

Basicly this forum and most of its members has a hardon for AMD. I concure and in a professional environment I say Nvidia for the stability and accuracy. The 280X is a great card if you can get it for the right price but 770 would be my recomendation for the extra ram and just support. Logan and others prefer OpenCL but others like myself prefer CUDA. Nvidia dosent do OpenCL amazingly well but AMD dosent do CUDA at all. It does give you a bit more to play with.

Also how does this mobo fit with you? http://www.amazon.co.uk/P9D-WS-Workstation-Motherboard-Ultimate/dp/B00D9ET7OY

Its basicly a lower end Workstation board. Stability is key when it comes to professional environments.