Pc Building help (Refreshedx2)

OK, lets go through your questions. The 2011 socket is good, its the fastest right now, but its not a LOT faster especially for gaming and etc. The 1155 will give you the most bang for your buck.

It sounds like you want this build to last you a long time so I think an 8 core processor is the way to go so in a few years you can use all the threads in future games. I just built a i5-3570k system and I expect it will last me 4-5 years but I am aware that I wont be getting the 8 core/thread advantage at the end of my systems expected usefulness, but I do think it will be plenty powerful.

SSD - An SSD is a must in my opinion. F*ck 2011 if you arent getting an ssd. The performance is there. Any brand really is good and will give you a MAJOR advantage over HDD. Even an older samsung 830 will give you a good performance boost and those are a great deal. I use mine as a boot drive and I have a dedicated HDD for games and a dedicated HDD for media/backup. Seperating the tasks to different drives improves speed and drive life. Don't be too hung up on the SSD brand if cost is a major concern. But ADATA and samsung are reliable and tend to be a bit cheaper.

Here are a couple different builds that give you all the key parts for about the same money. If you cant find the exact same part, or if its too expensive, then just find what you can afford in your area.

Intel http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YL3R

AMD http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YL6E

Again. Don't be hung up on a single part. Just look online for reviews for whats available in your area.

These are some guidelines.

**the 212 evo is a very good cooler and will get you a decent overclock. It will easily get the i5 3570 to 4.5 without problems. It will work for the 8350 too, but I dont have hands on experience with that. And all that for a VERY good price.

Is Manufacturer of the GPU is important or just chipset ? Im asking bcs last build was on MSi radeon  now its on xfx radeon and its about 40$ cheaper and im not rlly in to GPU as u see

Refreshed final battle Only Gpu and Psu (if smth need to be changed in that ) rest last as listed now(decision about  SSD will be done when buying parts (local sales etc)) now its kingstone and let it be . Take look at it guys for the last time :) 

P.S. answer my previous q about Gpu i really need to know it before  buying .

The GPU manufacturer CAN be important, but each individual model can vary. I think XFX and MSI are both good brands, but the key thing to look at is customer reviews for reliability. I currently have an MSI and i think its great. Its very quiet, but I know its not the only good brand. Look for the best reliability+features you can afford.

If your case has good airflow, then cards that vent into the case are fine. But if your fan has low/no airflow, then you will want a GPU that vents out the back of the case, but they tend to be a bit noisier.

So choose using those factors. Reliability, features, and on your case airflow.

I didnt see any HDD's on your build, so I am assuming you are going to use your old one(s)?

i thought i will have to buy new (as u saw in 1st build and some laters ) but wd repiled my warranty repiar telling me that my old 2TB hdd is going to be replaced by new due to unrepairlable issue in construction( mehcanical damaget bcs of as they said  (due to  puckered slider) whatever it will be brand new 2TB wd so its gonna work :)

nice. I can say I had issues having a single drive for games and downloads... but since I got a seperate drive for each, I havent had any problems and games are faster. You might want to think about a seperate HDD just for your games. Since and HDD is cheap, its a good investment in speed and the life of your drives... especially if you do a lot of downloading.

Just get another drive and tell steam and your other games to install there. ALSO if you reinstall windows, Steam will identify the old files and you dont have to re download any games.

I just use my ssd and 2x500gb seagate barracuda's

actually now i dont play any games by stem i cant too bad laptop for that(itr runs for ex Lol on minimaal with 20 fps -.-) and i used that wd as external drive so np for that and later when getting more money i will obaint mayby 2 x500 gb hdd 1 for games and progarmmes 1 for usable files and save 2tb for safe external storage or just safe hdd plugged in 

guys i need help from u once more how much it cost for u as private person to send a medium size package to poland ? i need closed up prices for shipping up to week 

MSI is far superior to XFX in terms of quality, but nobody beats XFX on warranty.

Do you want us to order your parts and ship them to Poland? What are you asking? To ship a package to Poland would be about $60 for us, or more.

i would never ask for that i just want to know bcs i have some friends in US that can do it  but i  had to knew cost to count average price and if its viable ( i couldnt ask them bcs they were off skype ) i know it looked  suspiciously :)

no prob man. I would say plan on spending $100 on shipping, but it may be cheaper, I am in S. Korea now and that how much it was for my mom to send me a large package at Christmas time.