PC build

So i'm planning on building this PC once i get some more money, and i wanted to know if there is something i can change to get a better or possibly cheaper build. I'm gonna use this computer to do a lot of gaming and i'm probably gonna render videos daily aswell.

The build:

Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO, Socket-AM3+

CPU: AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor

CPU cooler: Corsair H70 + 2x SP120 Quiet Edt.

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB

GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5

Power Supply: Corsair TX 850W PSU

SSD drive: Corsair SSD Nova Series 2 60GB (Boot drive)

HDD drive: Seagate Barracuda® 1TB (Storage drive)

Computer case: Cooler Master HAF XM Mid Tower

DVD writer: Samsung DVD Writer, SH-224BB

What is your budget?

Looks like a pretty solid gaming build. One thing I would change is the CPU cooler. If you're gaming I assume you're gonna overclock and if you're going to be spending this much on a PC you mine aswell put the extra $30 for the H100 instead of the H70

dude, h100's are like gold-plated turds..... they're real nice until you actually try to use them. some people get lucky and don't have probs. i'd go with the nzxt kraken x60

and get an asrock mobo, better features for the price than asus. and switch to a WD blue or black 1tb

This costs 1671$. I know it's a weird number and probably a bit expensive, but in Norway(where i live) stuff is very expensive.

yeah.... i know what you mean. i was looking at a similar build too. you actually can't overclock the 8350 as much as intel cause the tjmax is 70c

Yeah, but i'm probably not gonna overclock a whole lot unless i really find the need to do so. So that shouldn't really be a problem :3

the page i buy from doesn't have Asrock motherboards. Only Asus, Gigabyte and MSI :/

pcpartpicker.com

But will that work in Norway?