***pc build help***

Let's just calm down, I was just stating my opinion. Also, you got perfectly good help before I even saw the topic, or all 5 for that matter.

no i didn't, some commented and never commented again. it was like someone raising their hand for a high 5, then when you go for it then put their hand down and walk away.

bumping.

Also, i was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on a wireless network adapter, as i am unable to run a landline to my rig.

could u stop spamming the forum? maybe the reason people dont comment is because your spamming the forum and its annoying

this is the only post that is live. go troll somewhere else.

in what way am i trolling

Your general rudeness and incessant spamming aside, chimera, I think you have a good budget build there.

I personally still use the 965 in a rig, and it runs smooth and cool. Of course I have a different GPU, but the CPU is still solid and competitive. If you get some financial wiggle room on the GPU, the Radeon HD 7790 is only $20 more (after rebate) right now and is a massive performance boost over the 7770.

As a couple others said, try for a better PSU. You won't need more than 500W right now, but the day you want to upgrade you'll be kicking yourself for not having more power. I suggest a 550W or higher, just for future upgrading and tweaking.

Finally, in response to MysteryAngel on overclocking: considering the build is with the stock cooler the voltage and power delivery won't matter; as the user would hit a thermal wall way ahead of the voltage wall (1.475v). That being said, I managed 4.1GHz on an 880G+ board with the stock cooler before it really began to touch the higher temps.

TL;DR Lighten up a bit, and nice build. Have fun with it.

it doesnt really matter but lets go for $3,000 give yourself a nice overhead and sorry for the late reply i never recieved a notification from this post.