PC build for Parents

Hello all, I am seeking advice on a pc build for my parents after the old one died in a fire (not literally). I have a buddget of €400 (Ireland). This machine will only be used for email and general web browsing but with all that said I want the machine to be at least a small bit future proof. 

The system I am going for will be based around a micro atx motherboard with amd apu this is this list of parts I had in mind 

• ASRock FM2A55M-DGS micro atx motherboard        €47
  • AMD A6 5400k APU                                                   €67
  • Kingston Hyper x Blu 4gb 1600MHz pc3-12800 Ram €35
  • Coolermaster elite power 400W PSU                         €38
  • Sesgate 500GB Sata-600 7200rpm hard drive          €49. 

The old PC is a compaq presario sr5129uk (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01083559&tmp_track_link=ot_faqs/top_issues/en_us/c01083559/loc:2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3454923#N593

I intend on using the case from this for the build and also use the dvd drive. The hardware I have listed is under €240 but I am allowing the remainder for extra fans, a new case and a disk drive if they are required where the old parts prove uncompatible. 

I am open to sugestions as Im not 100% on what I'm trying to do will work out and I know there are loads of you out there with far more techinical insight into what I hope to achive here.

This will also be a first build for myself so any advise/tips that you can provide is welcomed. 

Thank you for your time and all feedback is appreciated. 

i might need to look into that case, but here is a rule of thumb generally with prebuilt computers.

if the case is made by the manufacturer, the standoffs are not interchangable, and therefore you pretty much have to buy a board with the exact same dimensions as the board in the original computer.

luckily the motherboard is standard micro atx (9.6" * 9.6") but the motherboard you are going to buy is not standard micro atx, so you need a standard micro atx board.

go for the asrock fm2a75, which is the standard size for micro atx, and then you should be good.

it has a better northbridge that allows for a wider range of video cards, so you can extend the life better (if my memory serves right).

otherwise, the build looks good.

Thank you, that's one potential problem avoided. I found the motherboard you recommended on the same online store I priced the other parts from for €65 which is perfect. 

(http://www.komplett.ie/komplett/product/zkb_01com/20180493/asrock_fm2a75_pro4_m__socket_fm2__micro_atx/details.aspx

I have another question, after I get this new machine up and running with windows 7, could I connect the old HDD to retrieve the files that where stored on it. My concern is that this hard disk has vista installed on it, would it conflict in any way with the new hard drive?