PC build for internet and work reply ASAP

building a pc just for working and browsing the internet for a friends although she opens multiple programs like around 10 or more. need to be fairly cheap. shes is not tech savvy at all just that intel i series are good for work

here are the specs:

Intel Celeron G1620

Asus H61-E

Coolermaster N-300

Western Digatal 500gb

Patriot 8gb Singnature  Single 1333mhz

Total Price $366 NO Os will be getting it via other means 

will this be able to handle windows 7 or 8? i can chuck in a radeon 4650 1gb just if the motherboard doesnt have any video outputs for free. 

HOW THE heck i am gonna carry a case around since my dad wont drive me but my neighbor may drive me to the shop. i got these prices off from msy.com.au, yes i am an australian helping a friend out since i owe her ALOT.

I forgot to add a Corsair CX430 i know this is overkill but hey shes gonna use it a long time

It looks ok. I would grab 2x2 GB of RAM to utilise dual channel memory. I couldn't imagine anyone would need more than 4GB of RAM. It's pretty generous for most household uses.

Consider a cheap AMD APU build.

shes doesnt even know what a apu is BUT ill stick with the intel but cheaping out on the RAM probably

APU is a CPU with good onboard graphics. I think they are better bang for buck in comparison to the Celerons and other low-end Intel CPUs.

the only problem is that the motherboard for the apu that i am going for is not that reliable and i dont wanna go  there and fixing it all the time 

im chucking in a free 4650

There's plenty of motherboards to choose.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/395S9

sorry for the delay had to go to sleep and getting these parts from msy.com.au soo no much there and not gonna wait for it