PC Build: Am I Good to Go?

Hey I've been planning this build for almost two years and I finally have every penny stacked up. Before I buy the rig tell me is there's anything I should change before I end up w/ almost $2k in parts show up at my door and one thing trashes the whole build. Really need the help, I'm confident, but this is my first build.

GeForce GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified w/ EVGA ACX Cooler

Fractal Define R4

ASUS Sabertooth z87 

Corsair RM850

i7 4770k

G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133

Noctua NH-D14

Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD - I'm planning to get a WD black 1TB drive as soon as the data becomes an issue

I would probably get some lower profile ram just to make sure you don't hit the D14. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f31866c9d16gsr something like this just to be sure you don't hit the cooler.

I think it should be fine, on the Noctua website with the compatibility list  - http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=compatibility_ram_gen&products_id=34 - it says it's fine, but I'll look deeper into it.

If you have 40+ games I would get a hard drive now and downsize the ssd.

Well you could probably save some money if you got a lower wattage PSU and slower RAM as it really doesn't make much of a difference. 

That being said the SSD idea is pretty dumb. 250GB isn't very much these days. After a format and you install Windows much won't be left for other programs you may have which I'm sure is extensive, any music, photos or any other media, and games which are becoming larger and larger in size. 

Get a smaller SSD and use the cash to buy a 1TB WD Blue. They are $50. That will save you the trouble of having to move files and re install programs later. Right now SSDs are for booting and a few commonly used programs. Not entire libraries of games, media and programs. 

I agree with DerKrieger here. I have a 256gb SSD in my laptop and around 60gb is taken up by the OS. It wouldn't take much gaming to use up the rest. I'd use a 120gb for the OS and then use the saved money on a regular HDD for games. A WD Blue is fine for gaming - that's what I use and I notice no real difference between it and my machine with a Black.

Depending on what you need to do, some stuff could be "downgraded" with no performance decrease.

What will you be doing with this computer?

I've added the WD blue 1tb drive to the cart