Passive cooling A10

To bad the fan spin the same way, because if you had some ans spinning the outer way but the air flow exhausted the same you would have got higher Static pressure.

Have you though about AIO cooling ?

Water cooling with convection currents. Naval D type boilers use this method as well as the nuclear reactors on LA class attack boats at low power. The A10 does not really generate much heat anyway. Have you ever worked with copper pipe or done any home plumbing work is should be easy enough. I lost half my hearing working in shipboard propulsion plants so I barely notice my AMD stock cooler and gtx reference card or my wife complaining about me(fill in blank) so I never tried this but others have done it with great success. Or home made heat pipes or just one big home made heat pipe. Are you looking for a DIY project or retail solution? guess I should have asked that first:)

I tried a 120mm radiator, didn't work much better, ended up just selling it, I'm either going with a 240mm or probably just a large air cooler next time

I wish i did that originally, My 280x pumps plenty of heat into the case before it gets exhausted though the AIO cooler.
When you can feel the integrated reservoir getting uncomfortable to touch. You know you need to upgrade.

I had that thought, but longevity isn't really a concern. Let's face it, even though I'm an AMD fanboy, these things are not that powerful. this apu will be replaced within a couple of years anyway. Honestly if I can kill it this way I'll be impressed, I haven't "cooked" a cpu since the Athlon T-bird days :)

wow what is this? and what are your temps?

I attached 6 different fans to my heatsink, temperatures, were probably hotter than usual, it was just for fun