OverWatch "INFILTRATION" Trailer

OOOOOOOOooooOOH How the pieces are coming together!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI
Unclear why the youtube link isn't even showing up

2 Likes

Nice share man, good trailer too.

I still want some story mode! Just give me 4 minutes worth of cinematics and one or two missions.

1 Like

Honestly, the developer knows what's getting them the most amount of money, and if more businesses cared about the smaller percentage we'd have a ton more games for Linux. ;)

? <- the letter of total confusion

Sorry, I just meant that in terms of getting an in-depth story-mode from Battle.Net isn't likely since their largest player-base is the multiplayer/competitive arena.

Oh, okay.
Well. Diablo has a story. Nova got her own campaign. I can wait....

You've definitely got a point with that.... I just hate getting my hopes up with this... company.

I would love having more than 60FPS in Heroes of the Storm with my setup. But as Vulkan is waaay to new for Blizzard, I am stuck with 30 to 55FPS and drops to single digit FPS when particles go mad.

1 Like

What's your card that you have in the system that's running said game?

PS: Copied from my profile ;)

Haha, yeah going to the profile literally dawned on me as I hit send... whoops. XD

I'm shocked that your system can't get higher frames, what OS and resolution?

Win7 and 1080p

I get 70 to 100FPS in Witcher3
solid 60 in GRIP all settings maxed
160 to 200 in Overwatch

SOMEONE at Blizzard needs to be beaten up!

Dumb question I'm sure, have you reinstalled it, tried their 32-bit client, or removed your drivers and reinstalled them again? Just suggestions, I know how frustrating it can be, but I have the 390 and HOTS runs at 60 (capped on purpose).

Jup, went through everything and more.

What CPU are you running?

4790K, not over clocked though. If you've got some money, might be worth it to try replacing the GPU, but eh that's getting beyond worth it. 8320 is far more than capable too, but Battle.net has favored Intel from my experience.

I tried the W8100, same result. I suppose it is a CPU problem.

In theory yes. Practice has 50FPS.

I will upgrade my rig when AMD releases Zen. Anything else is nonsense. So either my whole system burns down or it will stay as it is until Zen happens.

Well, not this matters, but in case you want one more random try they say to lower the overclock or drop audio quality down to medium or low.

Will try that tomorrow.

I made a thread a while ago. It is dead now...

@Eden You might want to move this little conversation over to that. (Or I create a new one)

I LOVE HER. I love her so much. SO EXCITED!!!

1 Like