Our own gaming experience

I've been thinking, we should do our own review about games since I feel that a lot of people know a lot about games here. It would be about a game you've recently played (or any game you've actually played) and what could have been done to make it better. Make it as unbiased as possible. If you guys are up for it, then I'll start.

I think this is appropriate. I haven't built my new gaming system yet, but I have found the indie games featured by the Tek somewhat intriguing. There are a lot of games out there that don't find the mainstream audience that COD can acquire.

I have a blog where I already do game reviews, I guess I can post them here as well...

Do it

Well, here's my latest review, Blood Dragon: http://www.gtmsanctuary.com/2013/05/review-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-pc.html#more

Good choice of game to review. Because I know nothing of it, other than a few videos.

I liked it. It sounds like what Duke Nukem tried to be. Fazertron xD

Holy shit! I can't believe I never made that connection, especially since Duke Nukem 3D was one of my all time favorite games in my childhood. But yeah, it's a ridiculously over-the-top shooter full of one-liners. 

It would be cool if we had a community voting system to rate games or something. A game would come out and we could all just do a small pros, cons, and give it a x/5 or something like that. 

That could work. But to do that we need the others to join in. It would also be a good way for others to find games that they might not have tried

maybe post this idea on the website ideas thing?

Just posted