Opinions on Upgrading my PC?

I recently purchased a computer from Amazon, and yes I know that most of you here would have advised me to build from scratch instead of buying and then upgrading, but this is my first ever brand new desk top and I recently acquired the passion of computers while reading multiple articles and watching several videos to make sure I was getting a good deal. Anyways, getting to the point, I am thinking about making some upgrades as I earn more money from chores and etc. and I would like other's opinions on if I should,and if so, if the parts I have been looking at are decent and what I can and cannot do with the PC I purchased.

Specs of the PC (Just going to C&P off Amazon):

• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4440 processor 3.1GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.3GHz
  • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
  • 4GB DDR3 Memory
  • 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
  • Integrated Intel HD Graphics
  • Digital Media Card Reader -Secure Digital™ (SD) Card
  • 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
  • 16X DVD±R/RW SuperMulti Drive
  • High-Def Audio with 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Support
  • 4- USB 2.0 Ports (Rear)
  • 2- USB 3.0 Port (Front)
  • 1- VGA Port

Now from what I understand integrated graphics cards are not meant for gaming and so I am assuming that I will want to purchase one. The one I am looking at right now is 

EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti Superclock w/G-SYNC Support 2GB GDDR5 128bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI, DP 1.2 Graphics Card

My concerns with this is if I will also then need to upgrade my power supply, or if I should do that anyways due to it being a stock power supply? And I wonder if it is going to fit. 

Another upgrade I was interested in is buying a SSD. I'm not quite sure how big of one I'd need, so I'll have to look into that. I am curious as to whether or not some SSD's are better than others? My biggest concern is that my PC did not come with a windows disc even though it was new, so whenever I get my SSD and want to use it as the boot drive, I'm curious as to how I will move my windows over to it.

I'd like viewers to keep in mind that I do not have a high budget and most of my upgrades will have to be in segments, I won't be able to go out and buy them all at once.

1. Yes, the psu would be my first concern when upgrading a prebuild system with a gpu. Both a 750ti and modern i5 fortunately dont use alot of power, so you will most likely still be ok. Please post the model number and wattage info of your psu for further help (450w max, 30A max on 12v rail or whatever is printed on the psu sticker). If you got a proper psu and an appropriate case you could also put in a stronger card.

2. Yes, there are ssds that offer better performance (especially write performance) for more money. The best ssd for you though would probably be a new budged ssd (for example the mx 100 line) since the read performance is still top notch and you can get a gb for like 30-40 cents. 128gb is enough for your os and most programms, but you wouldnt really be able to put much games on there. 256gb ssds are usually a bit cheaper per gb and offer better performance + would you allow to put everything on the ssd except except massive video/photo folders and games you dont play/play rarely (you can easily move games to your 500gb hdd with something like  SteamTool).

3. You can either move your os to the ssd with partitionmaster, Driveclone etc. or just write down your windows code, download win 7 home premium (its totally legal to do that), put it on a dvd/usb stick, install it again on your ssd (without all the bloatware) and activate the code.

4. Another thing you could do is add another 4 gb of ram. 4gb is enough for now, but its not going to stay that way.

5. I dont know what kind of case you have, it might make sense to change it at some point to have more hardware options and better cooling.

The order of upgrades should probably be:

1. Gaming GPU 100+ $

2. 128gb or 256gb ssd 60/100$

3. 4gb ram 30$

4. good budged case 50$

5. Maybe a better gpu and psu in the future.

Here is a better spec list of the PC http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103951

The Wattage is 220W, which seems pretty low so I will probably want an upgrade, ESPECIALLY before I add a new gpu. 

I'm not quite sure of the model of the case but its Dimensions are 10.51" x 4.02" x 14.49" (H x W x D)

And I hadn't even thought about RAM but I will definitely take that into consideration. I know you mentioned the low power supply on the GPU I listed, but overall thoughts on it?

That doesnt look too great, its more of a htpc case than a regular desktop case. You cant really put in a gpu in there because you only have space for a single slot PCIe card and you cant put a regular atx psu in there.

Youd need a new case to put your micro atx mobo in and a new psu, if you want to save some money you could get a used case that fits for a few bucks, new it would be at least 30$. Its probably better to buy a new psu, the cheapest options that are o.k. are usually the evga psus. A 500w model would be my pick, you dont need that wattage with a 750ti, but with the two pcie cables you could put any high end gpu in there later (except for a 800$ r9 295x2). That would be another 45$ without rebates.

You could pick up a used gpu to further save some money, 7950s go for around 100$, have 3 gb vram and can do ultra 1080p in pretty much every game with good a framerate (around 70% better than a 750 ti).

Yea, first things first... you need to be able to house and power the GPU you don't have... so Case/PSU is your first necessary upgrade (I'd budget ~$100)... after that, GPU (~$200)... then SSD/RAM (~$100)... 

For PSU, ~500w brand preference (in order)... Seasonic, XFX, Fractal Design, Corsair, Enermax, EVGA... though I think EVGA makes better low-end models than Corsair...

For case, you can go a lot of routes... brands I prefer for styling and build quality vs. general pricing: Fractal Design, Phanteks, NZXT, Corsair, BitFenix, and Nanoxia...

Whenever you add ram, make sure you look up the serial number on the ram you have and get the same CAS/timings... (or just buy a 2x8GB kit that comes matched from the factory if you're overly concerned with it)... badly mismatched RAM can cause BSOD and other random odd problems... 

Brands of SSD you can't go terribly wrong with: Samsung, Intel, Crucial, Corsair... do NOT buy the Kingston SSDNow v300 it's terrible...

Your gonna have to move your existing parts into a new case, the slim case will not work. You can get by on 4gb of ram for gaming for now, I know this because the PC I built for my girlfriend only has 4gb and she plays most of the newer games just fine. The small cheap 220watt psu in your original case would struggle to keep up with the GTX750ti at load so its gotta go too.

Parts list.

Fractal Design Core 1000 case $36

Samsung EVO840 120gb $100

EVGA GTX750ti SC 2gb $130

Corsair CX430watt psu $40

Total: $306

I appreciate your recommendations and your input greatly. I haven't looked at  the 7950s yet, and I'm assuming the 500w psu would run it fine, but would it require me to add extra cooling? Cooling isn't too expensive (Via fan of course), but I need to know if it would be needed.

You've been a big help to me and the suggested brand names are a really nice touch when it comes to helping me pick out what I should get. 

Just for curiosity's sake, if brands of SSD arn't a big concern, what made Kingston so bad right now? I believe you, but i'd still like to know.

The info about the RAM is reassuring as the upgrade list was becoming quite large for right now. I like the case, although I wish it had more USB ports.

The ssd now is about 1/3 the speed of a quality ssd... They originally were good drives and Kingston changed the nand in them last summer... So where a Samsung will get 530 Mbps reads the Kingston gets about 170 Mbps... The hyperx version is good but I don't buy Kingston anymore for the sheer fact they switched nand on a quality product which made it inferior... kept the same name on it and didnt press release anything... The price just all the sudden dropped 

Yeah that makes sense. It is definitely a reasonable excuse for a sudden mistrust in the brand. I myself am kind of eerie towards Kingston thanks to your information.