OpenBox Magnifier?

I want to try something new. I'm sick of KDE, Gnome, Cinnamon and the likes. My brother runs OpenBox and it looks amazing, but i don't know if it has a magnifier or if there is a way to script one. Could anyone help me this? I want simplicity but need accessibility.

You could try a tiling wm like i3 or awesome, can increase status bar size in config and other programs depend. I use i3 personally but also like awesome, awesome uses lua but is fairly easy to manipulate, can be confusing. I reccomend i3 for beginners, syntax is also very easy. Google is your friend.

Does i3 or awesome have a magnifier? I can't find any documentation on it.

As in magnifying UI elements or other things?

As in magnifying everything in full screen like you can in gnome. Thanks for helping me out here

In i3 and awesome mod(windows key) + f fullscreens any program

Ultra necro... I'm still interested in this. I need a fullscreen magnifier that doesn't confine me to KDE Gnome or Cinnamon. I've searched for months, but have found nothing

Im not sure what you mean by full screen magnifier, do you mean a magnifier that magnifies a small area to the whole screen?

M agnifuer that occupies the full screen. Like how Plasma works with super+= to zoom in

Compiz is still around and can be used with openbox. Compiz has a zoom feature similar to the windows magnifier, if that is what you are looking for.

Or you can install Compiz as a standalone window manager and configure it to be like openbox.

I know xzoom and Virtual Magnifying Glass ( http://magnifier.sourceforge.net )