Online Store Solution

Hello Techs,

I am starting up my own company in the coming months, it's a promotional product company and I would like to have an online story available day one instead taking phone calls or e-mails.

What I would like:

-An online store where people can see products.
-The ability to see and generate pricing based on quantity order for the user.
-The ability to pick and choose item colors as well as imprint color.
-The ability for the customer to attach artwork they would like imprinted to their order.
-For that information to generate an Excel spread sheet that I can use in order to produce the order. (hell I would be happy if all that just came to an email even)

I am not looking for something custom... I am looking for something that already exist and might be user friendly enough like square space.

If you have any ideas what I could use to create website like this please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Tortoise

I have used magento and the desired functions are definitely possible, but it would be far from a turn key solution.

What solutions are your main competitors using? No need for reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done the legwork for you.

1 Like

i recommend magento, but please do not store sessions in file system... if you do ... well some1 might just take credit cards in clear text.

1 Like

This, and dont just stack plugin on plugin to add the desired functionalities. Keep it clean and simple.

1 Like

wouldn't squarespace be able to do the job?

https://www.squarespace.com/tour/ecommerce-website/