OneDrive client in Fedora repo

I just noticed a OneDrive client in the Fedora 28 repos. Anyone try this out yet? It seems to work, but it’s pretty basic.

Thanks for pointing this out, I could use something like this. This appears to be it’s source: https://github.com/skilion/onedrive Unfortunately it is unclear if it supports Office 365 for Business and that’s what I would need it for.

I didn’t try it but from your github link…

Support OneDrive for Business (part of Office 365)

It was confusing because somewhere else said it didn’t support it. I ended up installing it and it worked great with my business account.

Also it is way too easy to accidentally delete a post on here.

1 Like

I’m using it with Office365 for Home. I’m a little nervous about using something so recently out of beta with my corporate OneDrive account. If I continue to have good results I may reconsider that position.

EDIT: Anyone else set up a cron job for this? I’ve configured it to run once an hour…

It has a systemd service that will automatically sync as one would expect with most first party cloud service clients

Thanks, I should have read the documentation on the github page. I was looking for a man page and couldn’t find one.

1 Like