I’ve been researching on how to use one Nvidia GPU for the Linux host & Windows 10 guest / VM. What I found so far is that the GPU has to be unbind and X-org has to stop on the host, then binding it in the guest. Once done with the VM, you have to have the GPU be rebind and X-org start again. I haven’t found any videos or test that shows this works. Is this possible?
- Swich my Host to Linux from Windows 10
- Able to use the same GPU under Linux Host & under Windows 10 guest when needed.
- Only plug three LG 25" Ultrawide monitors in one Nvidia GPU.
- Use of one GPU card only (No iGPU)
- AsRock Z170 Pro 4
- Nvidia GTX 1070
- 8Gb RAM, will upgrade to 16Gb
- 3x LG 25" Ultrawide monitors with each Res of 2560 x 1080