OMG, Okami HD remake on PC. The hype is real

It’s real. I love the visual style. I really want to play it, but not so much as to buy a PS2 or a Wii in order to play it. Now it comes to PC.
Anyone else quite as excited as I am?

3 Likes

Never played it originally, saw it played a little. I like the style, might check it out when it comes out. I am always glad to see stuff released on PC where they were console exusoves before. Now let’s hope they don’t fuck it up with DRM or other messy console porting badness.

3 Likes

I’m excited as well. I do not need to emulate the game whatsoever when it will play natively on PC assuming the port will be great. It is one of those games where art style can prolong a game’s age visually.

If it sells well, next step should be God Hand.

2 Likes

Never played it during the 6th generation. I suppose i will now on my PC. Had a PS2 and a Gamecube. Never bothered. Have a Wii, too. I was never really interested i guess. Someone’s telling me to play it so i suppose i will. I better see a physical release. Fuckin’ download only bullshit.

1 Like

Also Viewtiful Joe pls

Well Beyonetta and Vanquish were fairly good in that department so hopefully this is as well.

2 Likes

That was SEGA who ported those games. Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, and Okami are owned by Capcom although those games were made by Platinum when they were Clover Studios.

2 Likes

I have over 100 PS2 games, yet somehow I never got around to getting this one. It’s on my wish list for sure.

In other awesome gaming news, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner is also being remastered for the PC: https://www.pcgamesn.com/zone-of-the-enders-the-2nd-runner-mars/zone-of-the-enders-the-2nd-runner-mars-pc-remaster

That’s a Konami/Kojima game. Which gives me hope that MGS HD collection will be released for the PC some day, perhaps sooner than we think. MGS 3 on the PC would be a dream come true.

3 Likes

I just hope Konami do not fuck it up like the Silent Hill HD collection but the trailer looks great.

1 Like

Yeah I know. I was wondering who was actually doing the port this time around and who was publishing. I didn’t know Sega themselves did the other ports. Was hoping it was more on Cs/Plats end lol

Hopefully it works out. Need some of these games on PC.

Aww yiss.

2 Likes

I just wish all good console games would eventually go to PC but that is a quixotic ideal. Totally cool that Capcom, Square Enix, and SEGA are porting their games to the platform.

1 Like

The HD Collection isn’t that great… The Legacy Collection, now that was neat. I’m glad i got it for my PS3. If they wanna do a collection for PC, they should make a giant compilation. And it needs to be a physical release. And i’d get that, too. Despite having the Legacy Collection.

1 Like

started but never finished the game. if it comes to steam i’ll buy it.

1 Like