Older HP Server, what to do?

So I was recently given an HP StorageWorks Ultrium 960 Server with all 12/15 SCSI hard drives, plus 4 extras, along with the Intel Server Software DVD. It does have 1 604 Pin Xeon at 3.2Ghz, and 4GB of ECC DDR2. Also has a RAId card and all of that fancy stuff. Does support another CPU and more RAM. This also has the tape drive still in it, but honestly I have no clue what I can do with it. I mean, I love computer hardware and work in my local town for a computer and phone repair store. But I seriously have no clue what can be done with this, and if it's even useful to keep around. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to drop them here. I just know it's taking up a large amount of space in my room to just be sitting there like a table. lol! 

The Ultrium 960 is a tape drive. The server name is on the right wing of the server chassis (if rack mount).

But from what you've said, sounds like you have a Proliant DL/ML xxx G3/4 (stab in the dark based of drive count ML570 G1)

Its pretty old hardware and will cost a lot to run in comparison to the computational power it can output. If the HDDs are of reasonable size, you could use the machine as a Backup server or a file server.

Thank you for your input, but apparently this is a totally custom machine. I couldn't find anything else related to HP on the entire system. Turned the entire beast until i could see the bottom and found SC5300lx. After some quick research, this is an intel server chassis. http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/chassis/sc5300/sb/c51488003_qsug_front.pdf