Just got an email with that in it. Very neat.
Or, for $49.99 (slightly higher) you can get 10 years, AND SUPPORT LEVEL1 TECHS with the code Level110
Where do I go to do this? I’d like a tech domain AND to support L1T
http://get.tech/ Should be the one,
no https…? hmm…
Renewals also on sale!!
It says November 24th-27th, but I just got this email today and this is the third one I’ve gotten about it.
The email title was
Never too late for #BlackFriday! 10-yr .TECH domains at $39.99 & more!
Where do I go to purchase this domain?
…shouldn’t multiple years be cheaper ?
For renewing a domain:
- Paying $2.99 for 1 year is $2.99 per year.
- Paying $24.99 for 5 years is $5.00 per year.
- Paying $29.99 for 7 years is $4.28 per year.
- Paying $39.99 for 10 years is $3.99 per year.
For buying a new domain:
- Paying $14.99 for 1 year is $14.99 per year.
- Paying $24.99 for 3 years is $8.33 per year.
- Paying $39.99 for 5 years is $7.998 per year.
I got my
.tech through Namecheap which is an affiliated registrar for tech domains. I tried applying the coupon code but it says its invalid.
Does anyone know how i can use this coupon with my current configuration?
Before thread killed as old necro, I switched to Hover because the tech people put my home address on the whois,
My bad for not resding through the T&C I guess.
I since became a patreon.
Cupon code from title was: BFCM17
before thread got Nuked from Orbit
@wendell is there a coupon code for buying a .tech domain that will help support level 1 techs?